Browse from more than 400 English study programmes in Poland!

Featured universities


City promotion initiatives

Academic schools

Vocational schools

Work permit

Foreigners from EU, Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland and Switzerland can work in Poland without work permit or establish own business. Foreigners who don’t come from EEA countries  need to apply for a work permit. It is important to know that you can’t yourself apply for a work permit. Only your future employer can do it.

Stay in Poland for less than 3 months doesn't require any additional permits.Work permits are issued by a local voivode. It is issued for a fixed period of time, however no more than 3 years and may be extended.

There are few cases when the permit is not required e.g:

  • If you are a student of full-time tertiary studies in Poland studying on the basis of a visa,
  • If you are a student of full-time studies in Poland studying on the basis of a residence permit issued for the purpose of continuing tertiary education in Poland for the full year,
  • If you are a graduate of Polish secondary schools, or has completed full time studies or full-time doctoral studies at Polish universities and scientific and research institutions;
  • If you are a foreign language teacher,
  • If you have a permit to settle in Poland,
  • If you have a permit for a long-term resident of EU,
  • If you have a permit for tolerated stay in Poland,
  • If have a permit for temporary residence in Polish territory on the basis of an agreement with the Polish scientific institution,
  • If you are the spouse or a former spouse of a Polish citizen, provided that they have a residence permit for Polish territory,
  • If you have a refugee status granted in Poland,
  • If you have been granted subsidiary protection in Poland,
  • If you has a valid Pole's Card. One thing which is definitely will attract a lot of people to the friv games – they are completely free. You don’t have to register on friv websites. You don’t need to create a special account on these websites just to play one game.

Note: For more detailed information, contact the local Voivodship Office or visit the website