Bachelor of Science in Green Technologies
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
3.5 years (7 semesters)
Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Chemistry
Tuition and Other Fees
2 000 EUR per semester
Students will gain practical as well as theoretical knowledge covering all fields of green and new technologies and environmental analysis and monitoring. The students will have a solid understanding of environmental and analytical chemistry, ecology, and process engineering. The course will focus hands-on laboratory experience and skill-set based engineering project work.
• Any laboratory based employment, such as laboratory technician/assistant. Any work in any environmental regulatory bodies, or government agencies.
• As a chemical engineer, or process engineer the prospective student will find work in industry in the planning, control and construction of processes. Also in industry the student may find work in quality control quality management.
• Otherwise the student may find work as a chemical service, or sales engineer.
Completion of high school (12 or more years of education since primary school).
Basic knowledge of English, mathematics, physics and chemistry.
E-mail: mailto:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +48 58 348 65 78 or +48 58 347 28 28
G. Narutowicza 11/12 St.
80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
phone: +48 58 348 65 78
- BA in Management (BiM)
- Bachelor of Science in Green Technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Specialisation: Design and Production Engineering
- BSc in Data Engineering
- BSc in Energy Technologies
- International MBA in Strategy, Programme and Project Management (AMBA Accredited)
- MA in Management - Specialization: International Management
- Master in Economic Analytics (Global Studies)
- Master of Science in Green Technologies
- Master of Science in Ocean Engineering
Specialization: Marine Engineering and Offshore Energy
Specialization: Ship Technology and Offshore Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSC in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics specialization: Robotics and Decision System
- MSc in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics
specialization: Computer Control Systems
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - Specialization: Computer Electronic Systems
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - Specialization: Radio Communication Systems and Networks
- MSc in Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Informatics - Specialization: Distributed Applications and Internet Services
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Specialization: International Design Engineer
- MSc in Nanotechnology Specialization: Nanostructures and Computer Simulations in Material Science