MSC in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics specialization: Robotics and Decision System
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science in Engineering
2 years (4 semesters)
Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics
Tuition and Other Fees
8 600 PLN per semester
Courses focus on change detection in signals and processes, process diagnosis, computational intelligence, decision making in conflicting situations and capital investments, statistics and stochastic processes, collaborative strategic planning, multistep decision processes, modern company management. Courses deliver knowledge and develop skills in decision making, process optimization, process and system monitoring and diagnosis, design and maintenance of A&R installations.
Graduates are qualified to work as chief control engineers, members of the research and development staff, designers of management and economics, free traders or managers in industrial companies. In a natural way they also make good candidates for doctoral (PhD) studies.
Bachelor (or equivalent) degree confirming completion of 1st cycle (undergraduate) studies. Background in mathematics and physics, technical education at university level strongly recommended.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone number: +48 58 348 65 78 or +48 58 347 28 28
Modes of instructionfull-time
Extraordinary scholarship programme for outstanding students.
G. Narutowicza 11/12 St.
80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
phone: +48 58 348 65 78
- BA in Management (BiM)
- Bachelor of Science in Green Technologies
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Specialisation: Design and Production Engineering
- BSc in Data Engineering
- BSc in Energy Technologies
- International MBA in Strategy, Programme and Project Management (AMBA Accredited)
- MA in Management - Specialization: International Management
- Master in Economic Analytics (Global Studies)
- Master of Science in Green Technologies
- Master of Science in Ocean Engineering
Specialization: Marine Engineering and Offshore Energy
Specialization: Ship Technology and Offshore Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSC in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics specialization: Robotics and Decision System
- MSc in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics
specialization: Computer Control Systems
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - Specialization: Computer Electronic Systems
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - Specialization: Radio Communication Systems and Networks
- MSc in Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Informatics - Specialization: Distributed Applications and Internet Services
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Specialization: International Design Engineer
- MSc in Nanotechnology Specialization: Nanostructures and Computer Simulations in Material Science