Представленные университеты


Инициативы городов

Study in Poland - programme

Силезский технологический университет

address: ул. Академицка 2А
44-100 Гливице, Польша
phone: +48 32 237 13 29
e-mail: study@polsl.pl    internet: apply.polsl.pl

BSc in Engineering Physics


Bachelor of Science


3,5 years / 7 semesters (start on 1st October)



ECTS points



Full-time BSc studies in the field of Engineering Physics is a seven-semester course concluded with obtaining a diploma in engineering physics and the title of an engineer in the field of engineering physics. The graduate is able to design and operate specialist research and measurement equipment and to conduct measurements using advanced research techniques. In the course of the studies, the student acquires knowledge in physics and mathematics and selected fields of technology – informatics and information technology and the fundamentals of electronics. The basic knowledge is complemented by specialist topics centered around high vacuum techniques, measurement methods, including mainly spectroscopic and microscopic methods requiring vacuum conditions, control of measurements and analysis of experimental results. The graduate is well prepared to work in teams consisting of specialists representing various fields of science and technology and is in the possession of the necessary basis for solving problems arising at the interface of various fields.


2100€ for 1st semester; 2000€ for each subsequent semester


18th August






Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice

education requirements

Secondary School Certificate with grades in mathematics and physics. The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school.

other requirements

1. School leaving certificate with grades, obtained abroad, entitling
to study at all types of universities in the country appropriate to the education system in country issuing the certificate. Document should be legalized or given an apostille.
2. Document stating that candidate’s school leaving certificate allows to take up the first cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
3. You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
4. Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.