Представленные университеты


Инициативы городов

Study in Poland - programme

Силезский технологический университет

address: ул. Академицка 2А
44-100 Гливице, Польша
phone: +48 32 237 13 29
e-mail: study@polsl.pl    internet: apply.polsl.pl

BSc in Environmental Engineering


Bachelor of Science


3,5 years



ECTS points



• in-depth engineering knowledge and design using a wide computer base
• classes in specialized laboratories equipped with advanced measuring equipment
• contacts with many leading domestic and foreign companies
• cooperation with other universities
• development of interests through active activity in student research group

• general knowledge in the field of mathematical-natural sciences and technical sciences
• fundamentals of environmental engineering
• fundamentals of circular economy and waste management
• fundamentals of water management and protection, water and wastewater technology, networks and water/sawage supply installations, ventilation and air conditioning, heating, technology and organization of works
• emission and dispersion of pollutants, threats and environmental risk
• specialized knowledge in space of 3 modules: Design, Technology, Environmental Management


Tuition fee (1500€) for 1st semester (1400€) for each subsequent semester






Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice

education requirements

High school / secondary education (or higher)
Secondary School Certificate with transcript of records in math, biology, chemistry, physics and informatics.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Polish.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.

other requirements

Document stating that candidate’s diploma allows to take up the first cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
Specific requirements for Non-EU applicants:
The documents should be legalized or be marked with an apostille