Browse from more than 400 English study programmes in Poland!

Featured universities


City promotion initiatives

Academic schools

Vocational schools

Study in Poland - programme

University of Social Sciences in Warsaw (SAN)




3 years, 6 semesters



ECTS points



Tourism plays an important role in every country’s economy and requires a broad and diverse knowledge and qualified professionals in the field. The Tourism and Recreation program is designed to prepare graduates who have the knowledge, skills and competences to enable a career not only in businesses related to tourism and recreation, but also in managerial positions in governmental andprivate institutions. Students learn to use travel information and reservation systems, maintain international standards of hotel, restaurant and entertainment services and obtain qualifications to become tour guides and travel agents. Graduates are equipped with tools required in the modern international tourism market and knowledge necessary to understand the different needs of people around the world and their travel habits.


Recruitment fee € 300 Fee per year € 3.000


Citizens of European Union - 30 September
Non-European Union citizens - 30 August



BA in Tourism & Recreation Management

education requirements

Admission Questionnaire - APPLY ONILNE
Original maturity certificate, International Baccalaureate diploma, European Baccalaureate diploma or other equivalent certyfing higher secondary school graduation,
Transcript of Records
Statement proving that the certificate/diploma allows the candidate to study at the university level in the country in which it was issued Documents confirming identity, country of origin and visit status (passport and a visa or a Polish temporary resident card)
Medical certificate
Health insurance policy
2 passport photographs
English language certificate
Proof of registration fee payment
Proof of tuition fee payment
International student declaration (if applicable)
Accommodation Request (if needed)
Candidates who hold a certificate issued outside of Poland must have their documents:
legalized (authorised)
recognized in Poland
translated into Polish
For more information about requirements for candidates with certificates and diplomas obtained abroad please visit section Admission procedure for foreigners.