Gdansk University of Technology
Gdańsk University of Technology (Polish name: Politechnika Gdańska) is one of the oldest universities in Poland and the largest technical university in Northern Poland. It was established in 1904 and ever since its grounding it is educating world class engineers in various areas of science and technology.
Located in Gdańsk – a city of thousand-year tradition and the gate to the Polish coastal line – it is a perfect place to study and enjoy student life. The University is constructed of nine faculties with 36 fields of study. It employs 1200 academic teachers and educates almost 20 thousand students.
For potential candidates it is important to know that Gdańsk University of Technology is one of the most popular universities among young people. Second time it came in the second first in the ministerial ranking measuring the popularity of the university among candidates to study.
The graduates not only easily find a job after graduation, but also often successfully create and run their own businesses. According to a nationwide survey, earnings of the Gdańsk University of Technology graduates are in the fourth place among graduates in the country. International students at GUT enjoy unique support – during the admission process and studies - given by International Students and Visitors Office (ISVO) – entity dedicated to promote the University internationally, recruit candidates from abroad and support the newcomers. ISVO is a part of International Relations Office of Gdańsk University of Technology and was created to provide any information and counselling to international candidates and students.
Supportive, multilingual staff can answer questions regarding application, the university, legal stay, accommodation, and solving any problems that may arise.
Facts & figures
- established in 1904
- over 1200 academic staff
- almost 20 thousand students
- more than 100 000 postgraduates
International Students and Visitor Office
G. Narutowicza 11/12 80-233 Gdańsk, Poland
phone: + 48 58 348 65 78, +48 58 347 28 28
e-mail: email@example.com pg.edu.pl/international
- BA in Management (BiM)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Data Engineering
- BSc in Energy Technologies
- BSc in Green Technologies and Monitoring
- International MBA in Strategy, Programme and Project Management (AMBA Accredited)
- MA in Management - Specialization: International Management
- MA in Management - Specialization: Small Business Economics & Management
- Master in Economic Analyses
- Master of Science in Ocean Engineering
Specialization: Marine Engineering and Offshore Energy
Specialization: Ship Technology and Offshore Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSC in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics specialization: Robotics and Decision System
- MSc in Automation, Cybernetics and Robotics
specialization: Computer Control Systems
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - Specialization: Computer Electronic Systems
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications - Specialization: Radio Communication Systems and Networks
- MSc in Environmental Engineering
- MSc in Green Technologies and Monitoring
- MSc in Informatics - Specialization: Distributed Applications and Internet Services
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Specialization: International Design Engineer
- MSc in Nanotechnology Specialization: Nanostructures and computer simulations in material science