European Doctoral Program in Economics, Management and Finance
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
3 years (6 semesters, 240 hours) semester
Wroclaw University of Economics
Tuition and Other Fees
The registration fee: 200 Euro (paid before the first semester starts)
Semesters 1 and 2: 3 200 Euro per semester
Semesters 3 and 4: 3 000 Euro per semester
Semesters 5 and 6: 2 000 Euro per semester
Course ProfileIf you want to develop your professional career at the doctoral level in either Economics or Management or Finance, consider applying to the Doctoral Program at the University of Economics in Wrocław.
Our faculty is well-prepared to cooperate with you in creation of new knowledge both in work on your doctoral dissertation and in your ability to analyze, understand and solve professional problems in your future career.
To develop the new knowledge, you need to carry out research in the appropriate area. In the Doctoral Program you will get acquainted with contemporary, relevant methods and techniques of the research.
We give you an opportunity to prepare your doctoral dissertation in six semesters.
- The whole program lasts for 6 semesters (3 years, 240 hours).
- During the first four semesters, students have one one-week (5 days x 10 hours per day = 50 hours) meeting in every semester, that gives 200 hours in total.
- At the end of the second semester (after finishing the required courses), students submit pre-dissertation work, which is evaluated by three members of Doctoral Program Committee. Once approved, students proceed to write their doctoral dissertations.
- Students submit the doctoral dissertation proposal (goals, hypotheses, methods, contents, literature) before the third semester of the study.
- Since the 3rd semester students participate in doctoral seminars and advanced doctoral courses (advanced doctoral courses are prepared especially for individual needs of particular doctoral thesis).
- During the last two semesters students take part in doctoral seminars and in advanced doctoral courses only (48 hours).
- Content of the Doctoral Program courses concerns contemporary research in particular areas.
Education RequirementsEducation Requirements: the candidates must have the magister degree or an equivalent degree, the recruitment consists in an interview and a test of language skills on a date specified by the Head of the Doctoral Studies at the Faculty launching the studies.
RemarksCourse also available in German
Prof. Richard Kleczek, Institute of Marketing, Room 218, building "O", e-mail: email@example.com
Komandorska Street 118/120
53-345 Wrocław, Poland
phone: +48 71 36 80 982
- Bachelor in Business Informatics
- Bachelor in International Business
- Bachelor in Management and Marketing (Full time bachelor program)
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor Studies in Finance
- Bachelor Studies in Logistics
- European Doctoral Program in Economics, Management and Finance
- IT Summer School
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in International Business
- Master of Business Management
- Master Studies in International Logistics
- Master Studies in Finance
- MBA Executive Study Program in Management
- Summer School