Area of Studies
other areas of study
Degree (in English)
None, the courses are accredited in accordance with the European Credit Transfer System. Students participating in the Summer School will have a chance to earn 8 ECTS points, after satisfactory passing the exam at the end of the summer course.
two weeks June/July each year
Wroclaw University of Economics
Tuition and Other Fees
700 EURO / 800 USD
- 60 teaching hours (30 hours/ week)
- lectures, workshops, business simulation game
- 8 ECTS
- daily classes 9-14:30
- Undergraduate group - for students/graduates of any major and for 1.-2. year students of business/economics/finance
- Postgraduate group - for last year students or graduates of business/ economics/ finance.
Summer School Poland is an intensive study and fun program through which students can earn 8 ECTS credits that may be counted towards their degrees at their home institutions. It's great value for money! Spend a wonderful two weeks with us. Summer School in Wroclaw, Poland - great place to be!
If you're looking for an option to spend this summer studying and having fun in international company - this is something for you! We welcome students and graduates of all majors to our Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes.
Summer School Director
Komandorska Street 118/120
53-345 Wrocław, Poland
phone: +48 71 36 80 982
- Business Informatics (bachelor)
- Business Management (bachelor)
- Business Management (master)
- European Doctoral Program in Economics, Management and Finance
- Finance (bachelor)
- Finance (master)
- International Business (bachelor)
- International Business (master)
- IT Summer School
- MBA Executive Study Program in Management
- Summer School