MSc in Computer Science
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science
2 years (4 semesters)
The programme starts on 1st October semester
Faculty of Computer Science and Telecommunication, Cracow University of Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Course ProfileNowadays the Computer Science is present everywhere in a human life. Computers are commonly used for working, getting and broadcasting of information, data processing, production management, air- sea- and land traffic control, communication, multimedia and etc. People, who are familiar with modern information techniques, who are able to force computers for use all their possibilities, who know how to exploit capabilities of complex computer networks and who are willing to write programs for a new sophisticated applications are wanted for almost all branches of human activity. Our graduates may obtain a professional knowledge in these and many other problems connected with the use of computers. They will be able to work with project management, software engineering, implementation and management of modern informatics’ systems. They will be also able to manage of data bases, internet services, computer systems and networks. They will know how to solve problems in these fields, starting from their analysis, building UML models, creation of algorithms and writing suitable software. Our graduates can get a job in big or small business, industry, telecommunication, administration, services, education, multimedia and many other places.
Education RequirementsThe following documents are to be submitted by candidates applying for admission to MSc programmes:
1. Application Form available on http://iro.pk.edu.pl
2. BSc degree.
3. Official confirmation of legality of applicant’s BSc degree.
4. Official certificate confirming that applicant’s BSc degree allows them to apply for admission to MSc studies at all universities in their country.
5. Official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks.
6. Copy of applicant’s passport.
7. Official confirmation of the English language knowledge.
8. A photocopy of visa or temporal residence card, or permanent residence card, or other document that allows the applicant to stay in the Republic of Poland for the period of their studies.
9. A photocopy of personal insurance plan for the period of studies in the Republic of Poland – to be submitted upon the commencement of classes at CUT.
10. A digital colour photo (JPEG file, 236 x 295 pixels).
Ms. Agnieszka Piekarz
+48 12 628 20 09
ul. Warszawska 24
31-155 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 628 30 44
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Design (Specialization in Advanced Computational Mechanics)
- MSc in Applied Physics (specialization in Computer Modeling)
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Chemical Technology (specialization in Innovative Chemical Technologies)
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Environmental and Land Engineering
- MSc in Landscape Architecture
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design (Specialization in Advanced Computational Mechanics)
- MSc in Power Engineering