Master in Digital Marketing
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Master in Management in Virtual Environments
4 semesters semester
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition per semester when paid in full: 11250 PLN
Tuition per semester in 5 installments: 5 x 2270 PLN
Admission fee: 100 PLN
EU citizens - 20 September, non-EU citizens - it is advised to apply before 1 August because of the visa process
Course ProfileThe Digital Marketing program is a new, innovative specialization in the field of management, conducted in English.
The studies are intended to educate a modern marketing manager who:
• Proficiently moves through the conditions of the digital economy, understands the contemporary world and the modern client
• Knows how the Internet can change not only marketing, but also the whole organization and knows how to effectively implement such a change
• Understands how modern technologies, i.e. social media, mobile, artificial intelligence or automation, change the functioning of the company
• Will be able to effectively create a strategy, plan and tasks related to internet marketing (including social media marketing)
• Perfectly knows and is able to use tools related to on-line promotion (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, systems for marketing automation or e-mail marketing systems)
• Knows how to start up and run an online store, understands the possibilities resulting from the use of online business models (e.g. crowdsourcing, sharing economy, model freemium etc.)
• Perfectly knows web analytics, can use tools such as Google Analytics, Brand24, Sotrender and many other
• Knows the basics of computer graphics and the preparation of on-line video materials.
• Can cooperate in a virtual environment (virtual teams)
• During his/her studies was in continuous contact with e-marketing and e-business practices
• Recognizes the development opportunities of any organization, resulting from the phenomenon of digital transformation, through which every company or institution passes.
• Can function freely in an international environment since the program is conducted in English
Education RequirementsHolders of a bachelor diploma may apply for the Master programmes. A certificate of proficiency in English for foreigners is required (unless the high school courses were taught in English).
Other RequirementsAdmission for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA. Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program.
Address: ul. Jagiellońska 57/59,
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
Tel.+48 22 519 22 69
Fax: +48 22 519 23 09
Admission Coordinator: Dana Duda
ScholarshipsForeigners may apply for the following scholarships after the first semester of studies: Academic Scholarships, Sport Scholarships, Scholarship of the Minister of Science and Higher Education
57/59 Jagiellońska St.
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 519 22 69
- Bachelor in Management
- Bachelor in Management and Artificial Intelligence in Digital Society
- Double Degree Bachelor in Finance and Accounting with ISEG Lisbon
- Double Degree Bachelor in Management with KEDGE Business School
- Double Degree Master in Finance and Accounting Programs with international partners
- Double Degree Master in Management Programs with international partners
- Financial Management
- Health Economics and Big Data Analytics
- Master in Big Data Analysis
- Master in Digital Marketing
- Master in Finance and Accounting
- Master in Management