MSc in in Computer Aided Engineering Processes: Virtualization of Foundry Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Second-cycle degree programme
Faculty of Foundry Engineering, AGH University of Science and Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
2000 EUR per year
Contact the Unit
The field of study “Virtualization of Foundry Engineering” is carried out on the master’s degree level in the area of Virtotechnology. The classes are held in English. The study program consists of courses where our students can gain knowledge about the technology and its development trends, computer-aided engineering, modern enterprise management systems, computer science as well as applied mathematics. This program is adapted to the Metallurgy and Science standard degree.
Our graduates know how to use commercial software packages such as: databases, graphics and software tools like CAD, CAE and CAM. Taking under consideration that we give priority to the research courses such as “Information Society Technologies”, our graduates find employment in research teams focusing on the field of materials technology and production engineering, especially in European scientific and research centers as well as in industrial plants.
Candidates are asked to attach to the e-Rekrutacja system the following documents:
- Scan of the passport page with your photo and personal data.
- Scan of signed Curriculum Vitae.
- Scan of signed cover letter, in which a candidate is obliged to show special predispositions to study at the chosen programme of study.
- Scan of the official certificate confirming your command of the language of instruction (Polish or English) – list of recognised English certificates.
- Scan of the higher education diploma with legalization (or apostille) with annotation (or as a separate document) stating, that the diploma entitles to apply for admission to second-cycle degree programmes at universities of every type in the country in which you received the above mentioned diploma.
- Scan of the official transcript of records with scale of grades included, confirmed by the University.
AGH UST Centre for International Students
Education related issues
Professor Janusz Lelito
A. Mickiewicza Ave. 30
30-059 Krakow, Poland
phone: +48 12 617 50 92
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications
- BSc in Mechatronic Engineering
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy
- MSc in Civil Engineering : Geotechnical Engineering and Underground Construction
- MSc in Computer Science: Systems Modelling and Data Analysis
- MSc in Electrical Engineering: Smart Grids Technology Platform
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications: Network and Services
- MSc in Geophysics: Applied Geophysics
- MSc in in Computer Aided Engineering Processes: Virtualization of Foundry Engineering
- MSc in Management: International Management
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Advanced Materials – Processing and Characterization
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Functional Materials
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Modern Materials, Design, and Application
- MSc in Mechatronic Engineering: Mechatronics Design
- MSc in Mining and Geology: Economic Geology
- MSc in Mining Geology: Mining Engineering
- MSc in Sociology: Technology and Society