Economics Specialization: Economics and Organization of Enterprises
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
4 semesters semester
Faculty of Economic Sciences, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW
Tuition and Other Fees
Around 8200 PLN per one academic year
Recruitment calendar: http://www.sggw.pl/en/for-candidates/recruitment/recruitment-of-foreigners/recruitment-terms
Commencement of studies: 1st of October
Course ProfileMission of the specialization (major)
The aim of this two-year programme is to provide students with broad academic knowledge and to facilitate them to develop skills that prepare them for careers in the dynamic global business environment. Graduates of the programme are ready for corporate careers, positions in government and for starting and running their own businesses. Detailed programme of studies
a) First year: Mathematical statistics, Forecasting business processes, Advanced macroecnomics, Business law, Financial and capital markets, Managerial economics, Economics and organization of production, Local financies, Managerial accounting, International economy, History of economic thought, Mathematical economy, Insurance systems, Human resource management, Methods of projects' assessment, Corporate finance, Master seminar.
b) Second year - students are obliged to choose courses from the list of specializations, for example: Theory of decision making, Bioeconomy, Small and medium-sized enterprises in EU, Corporate social responsibility, Principles of financial accounting, Electronic commerce, Market research.
The graduates are expected to be able to have the capacity to analyse business and economic problems and to devise new strategies and solutions. They are expected to find jobs in central or local administration, institutions working in rural policy of EU, boards of companies operating in sector of food economics, in analysis departments, companies, investment funds, scientific and research institutions.
Education Requirements- diploma of the first-cycle studies;
- qualification based on an interview in English;
Office for Students' Affairs: email@example.com
Faculty coordinator, information on the study programme: Anna Odziemkowska e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next begins1st October
Nowoursynowska 166 St.
02-787 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 59 310 25
- Civil Engineering, Specialization: Engineering Infrastructure
- Economics Specialization: Economics and Organization of Enterprises
- Environmental Protection Specialization: Restoration and Management of Environment
- Food Technology and Human Nutrition, Specialization: Organic Food Quality and Marketing, within the ELLS EUR-Organic - European Master in Organic Agriculture and Food Systems)
- Forestry Specialization: Forest Information Technology
- Horticulture Specialization: Horticulture
- Informatics and Econometrics Specialization: Big Data Analytics
- Organic Agriculture and Food Production
- Veterinary Medicine