International Economic Relations, with a specialization International Business, BA
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
3 years (6 semesters)
University of Gdansk: Faculty of Economics
Tuition and Other Fees
July 13th 2020
Each programme is composed of core subjects and an interesting range of electives. It deepens the knowledge in the most specific areas of international relations, such as:
- international marketing,
- international business transactions,
- international settlements,
- law courses: fundamentals of law, civil and business law in international trade,
- managerial courses: international business management, knowledge managements, project management, tourism and hospitality management, public speaking and business negotiations, etc.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Our programmes address different issues of international trade and intercultural approaches to international business. Students are encouraged to prepare their BA thesis in accordance with their particular interests. The tuition methods in Bachelor Degree Programmes include traditional lectures both by outstanding University professors and company practitioners, seminars, case study analysis, buzz groups and individual supervision for students’ thesis. The full-time programmes give students the latest theoretical knowledge of contemporary business environment. The Faculty of Economics offers more than 200 opportunities to go to universities in 25 different countries each year, it includes double diploma programmes.
International Business studies are one of a kind and give their participants access to exceptional knowledge, skills and expertise about strategic and global business management, marketing, financial issues as well as specific insights into business system. Thus, these programmes offer students comprehensive understanding of the complexities in the field of international business. The programme prepares the students for challenging positions in various areas of international business. The graduates achieve recognizable diploma and may continue the studies at the MA level of international business.
Secondary School Diploma
English Language Certificate
Foreign Students Office
email@example.com ; +48 58 523 25 56
firstname.lastname@example.org ; +48 58 523 25 31
8 Bażynskiego Str.
phone: +48 523 25 56
- Criminology and Criminal Justice, BA
- Cultural Communication, BA
- Finances and Accounting with a specialization Financial Analyst, BA
- Intercultural and Business Relations in Europe, BA
- International Economic Relations, with a specialization International Business, BA
- International Economic Relations, with a specialization International Business, MA