MSc in Power Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science
1.5 years (3 semesters)
The programme starts in late February semester
Faculty of Environmental and Power Engineering
Tuition and Other Fees
Course ProfileEnergy Systems and Machinery is the Power Engineering MSc studies program taught in English. At the first semester the basic subjects are included (e.g. Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Power Plant Technology and Numerical Methods among others). The second semester is dedicated to the Directional Subjects (e.g. Computational Structural Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics) and specialization subjects depending on the selected module. The classes are conducted by researchers from Poland and world recognized foreign lecturers. The study program is tailored to the market needs and taking into account modern scientific trends including: design of energy systems, experimental investigation of energy systems, mathematical modeling of energy systems, and the application of modern computer techniques (e.g. Computational Fluid Dynamics, Finite Element Method) for energy systems analysis and design.
More information on
Education RequirementsThe following documents are to be submitted by persons applying for admission to MSc programmes:
1. Application Form available on http://iro.pk.edu.pl
2. BSc degree.
3. Official confirmation of legality of applicant’s BSc degree.
4. Official certificate confirming that applicant’s BSc degree allows them to apply for admission to MSc studies at all universities in their country.
5. Official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks.
6. Copy of applicant’s passport.
7. Official confirmation of the English language knowledge.
8. A photocopy of visa or temporal residence card, or permanent residence card, or other document that allows the applicant to stay in the Republic of Poland for the period of their studies.
9. A photocopy of personal insurance plan for the period of studies in the Republic of Poland – to be submitted upon the commencement of classes at CUT.
10. A digital colour photo (JPEG file, 236 x 295 pixels).
Ms. Anna Dębska
+48 12 628 30 44
ul. Warszawska 24
31-155 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 628 30 44
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Design (Specialization in Advanced Computational Mechanics)
- MSc in Applied Physics (specialization in Computer Modeling)
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Chemical Technology (specialization in Innovative Chemical Technologies)
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Environmental and Land Engineering
- MSc in Landscape Architecture
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design (Specialization in Advanced Computational Mechanics)
- MSc in Power Engineering