MSc in Physics, Speciality: Physics and technology of amorphous and composite materials
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
4 semesters (2 years)
Physics (71ECTS) + Physics and technology of amorphous and composite materials (49 ECTS)
Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa, Faculty of Science and Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fees will be posted on the University website.
The graduate will acquire the knowledge on basic problems of physics as well as physics of materials with a particular focus on the specifics of amorphous and compound materials. As well as that the graduate will gain the ability to conduct literature research or extract specific from databases. Also, the graduate will master the ability to interpret of the physical phenomena and describe them quantitatively.
They will master the knowledge on the principles behind test apparatus used for studying amorphous and compound materials along with the knowledge on the methods of their fabrication.
In addition, the graduate will be proficient in the use of computer hardware and software tools for performing calculations of physicochemical properties of amorphous materials and compounds. The graduate will achieve the level of English enabling them to communicate and use specialized literature in the field of physics.
Their qualifications and professional qualifications:
- Has knowledge related to the functioning and use of research equipment used in the study of amorphous and compound materials
- Known methods for the preparation of amorphous and compound materials
- Have a basic knowledge and skills related to the use of computer hardware and software
Legalized diploma of first cycle studies in physics and very good knowledge of English.
B2 level in English
tel. +48 34 361 21 79 int. 148
fax: +48 34 366 54 15
4/8 Waszyngtona Str.
phone: +48 34 378 41 00
- BA in English Philology
- BSc in Chemistry Specialty: Drug Chemistry
- BSc in Computer Science, Specialty: software engineering
- BSc: Physics Speciality: Nanotechnology
- MA in English Philology
- MSc Chemistry Specialty: Drug chemistry
- MSc in Physics, Speciality: Physics and technology of amorphous and composite materials
- Polish and/or English in the European Context: history – media – discourse – culture