BSc in Food Technology and Human Nutrition
Area of Studies
other areas of study
Degree (in English)
Opole University of Technology, Faculty of Production Engineering and Logistics
Tuition and Other Fees
The graduates will acquire and demonstrate an understanding of the technological and science base for the production and preservation of foods and methods for the assessment and control of food safety and an ability to elaborate methods to modify and control food quality by means of chemical, microbiological and sensory analysis techniques.
• Photocopy of the secondary school (maturity) certificate or another document (with a full list of final grades), entitling to university-level study in country in which the certificate/document was issued with legalization or Apostille and sworn translation into Polish
• Documents that are necessary and entitle the candidates to undertake higher education (in case of applying for the first cycle degree studies – it is necessary to include the statement confirming that the candidate fulfill the criteria of eligibility to study at any university)
• English language certificate or other document that confirms that the candidate graduated with English as the language of instruction
• Photocopy of the European Health Insurance Card or a photocopy of any evidence of health insurance coverage or entitlement to healthcare services
• Printed and signed application form downloaded from the application system
• Passport and visa photocopy
Prószkowska 76 St.
45-758 Opole, Poland
phone: + 48 77 449 8508