BSc in Computer Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Opole University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatic Control and Informatics
Tuition and Other Fees
The graduate of this programme will possess knowledge of the rudiments in Computer Engineering that enables them to solve computer problems, single-handed and implement their solutions and complex basic skills in preparation and implementation of computer software.
• Photocopy of the secondary school (maturity) certificate or another document (with a full list of final grades), entitling to university-level study in country in which the certificate/document was issued with legalization or Apostille and sworn translation into Polish
• Documents that are necessary and entitle the candidates to undertake higher education (in case of applying for the first cycle degree studies – it is necessary to include the statement confirming that the candidate fulfill the criteria of eligibility to study at any university)
• English language certificate or other document that confirms that the candidate graduated with English as the language of instruction
• Photocopy of the European Health Insurance Card or a photocopy of any evidence of health insurance coverage or entitlement to healthcare services
• Printed and signed application form downloaded from the application system
• Passport and visa photocopy
Prószkowska 76 St.
45-758 Opole, Poland
phone: + 48 77 449 8508