Civil Engineering, Specialization: Engineering Infrastructure
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW
Tuition and Other Fees
Around 8200 PLN per one academic year
Charges for documents, accommodation in a student dormitory, repetition of classes – in accordance with internal regulations.
https://www.sggw.pl/en/for-candidates/recruitment/recruitment-of-foreigners/recruitment-terms Date of commencement of studies: 1st October.
The primary mission of the study is to ensure the highest quality in transferring the advanced knowledge to graduates, and provide best understanding of Engineering Infrastructure challenges. Those issues certainly require the application of analytical, decision making and critical thinking skills, that the students will develop during their studies. This will be achieved by delivering best quality taught modules in topics such as structural design and geotechnical engineering.
The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering employs many researchers tackling the challenge of ensuring sustainability and resilience of the engineering infrastructure that underpins our society and economy. This sustainable infrastructure will form the topic of many of the substantial projects that student will undertake during their studies. The curse will involve the modules employing design elements using appropriate design standards and numerical analysis tools so the graduates are equipped with the ability to design complex civil engineering structures.
The course will equip students with a range of transferable skills, and an ideal combination for a leading career in civil engineering. It will allow demonstrating the ability to work independently on a complex topic and demonstrate initiative in the solution of engineering challenges.
More details and list of specific subjects could be found here: http://wbis.sggw.pl/wp-content/uploads/Civil_Engineering_Subjects.pdf
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of civil engineering;
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of science, for which the effects of education are convergent with the learning outcomes expected from the candidates; if the convergence is incomplete, the student will be obliged to supplement the competence gaps by completing the subjects specified during the interview, in an amount not exceeding 30 ECTS, which is the limit of admissible discrepancy (Candidates permanently living outside Poland, who cannot come personally to an interview, will be qualified on the basis of the documentation attached to the Candidate Service System);
- in the case of the number of candidates exceeding the admission limit the grade average of 1st Degree studies is taken in to account;
- confirmed knowledge of English language;
A document confirming the knowledge of English language
Office for Students' Affairs: email@example.com
Faculty Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
02-787 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 59 310 25
- Civil Engineering, Specialization: Engineering Infrastructure
- Environmental Protection Specialization: Restoration and Management of Environment
- Food Technology and Human Nutrition, Specialization: Organic Food Quality and Marketing, within the ELLS EUR-Organic - European Master in Organic Agriculture and Food Systems)
- Forestry Specialization: Forest Information Technology
- Horticulture Specialization: Horticulture
- Informatics and Econometrics Specialization: Big Data Analytics
- Organic Agriculture and Food Production
- Veterinary Medicine