Civil Engineering, Specialization: Engineering Infrastructure
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Post-graduate MSc Studies
3 terms semester
Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW
Tuition and Other Fees
The first edition of studies starting in the academic year 2019/20 is free of charges (no tuition fee applicable) due to co-financing from the POWER Programme ‘Success in Nature’. The following 2020/2021 academic year the estimated tuition fee is 8200 pln
Recruitment calendar: http://www.sggw.pl/en/for-candidates/recruitment/recruitment-of-foreigners/recruitment-terms
Commencement of studies: 1st of October
Course ProfileThe primary mission of the study is to ensure the highest quality in transferring the advanced knowledge to graduates, and provide best understanding of Engineering Infrastructure challenges. Those issues certainly require the application of analytical, decision making and critical thinking skills, that the students will develop during their studies. This will be achieved by delivering best quality taught modules in topics such as structural design and geotechnical engineering.
The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering employs many researchers tackling the challenge of ensuring sustainability and resilience of the engineering infrastructure that underpins our society and economy. This sustainable infrastructure will form the topic of many of the substantial projects that student will undertake during their studies. The curse will involve the modules employing design elements using appropriate design standards and numerical analysis tools so the graduates are equipped with the ability to design complex civil engineering structures.
The course will equip students with a range of transferable skills, and an ideal combination for a leading career in civil engineering. It will allow demonstrating the ability to work independently on a complex topic and demonstrate initiative in the solution of engineering challenges.
More details and list of specific subjects could be found here: http://wbis.sggw.pl/wp-content/uploads/Civil_Engineering_Subjects.pdf
Education Requirements- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of civil engineering;
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of science, for which the effects of education are convergent with the learning outcomes expected from the candidates; if the convergence is incomplete, the student will be obliged to supplement the competence gaps by completing the subjects specified during the interview, in an amount not exceeding 30 ECTS, which is the limit of admissible discrepancy (Candidates permanently living outside Poland, who cannot come personally to an interview, will be qualified on the basis of the documentation attached to the Candidate Service System);
- in the case of the number of candidates exceeding the admission limit the grade average of 1st Degree studies is taken in to account;
- confirmed knowledge of English language;
Other RequirementsA document confirming the knowledge of English language
Faculty Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Nowoursynowska 166 St.
02-787 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 59 310 25
- Civil Engineering, Specialization: Engineering Infrastructure
- Economics Specialization: Economics and Organization of Enterprises
- Environmental Protection Specialization: Restoration and Management of Environment
- Food Technology and Human Nutrition, Specialization: Organic Food Quality and Marketing, within the ELLS EUR-Organic - European Master in Organic Agriculture and Food Systems)
- Forestry Specialization: Forest Information Technology
- Horticulture Specialization: Horticulture
- Informatics and Econometrics Specialization: Big Data Analytics
- Organic Agriculture and Food Production
- Veterinary Medicine