Master in International Business
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
4 semesters - 2 years semester
University of Bielsko-Biala
Tuition and Other Fees
900 Euro per semester
Platform for recruitment is open from 15th of May to the 15th of September.
See more on: http://www.eng.ath.bielsko.pl/index.php/full-studies-at-the-university-of-bielsko-biala/procedure-admittance-procedure.html
Course ProfileMA Programme consists of 4 semesters (2 years). The second year of studies is dedicated to chosen specialization and practical training. Students can take advantage of the international character of the Programme – there are many partnerships within Erasmus+ network, possibility to join international training programmes and participate in lectures of foreign visiting professors.
Diploma of graduate of following studies in English language will be proof of skills in management area and language references, that could be strong attribute for employers.
Education RequirementsVerification of language proficiency:
Foreign candidates should possess an international certificate for English (in case you are taking studies in English):(TOEFL 87+, IELTS 5.5, FCE- A,B,C etc.) proving that their knowledge of English is at a B1/B2 level or higher.
If you do not have an international language certificate then you will need to pass our internal English test when you arrive in Poland to prove that you are able to study in this language.
Completed Bachelor Program in social and foreign studies;
Other RequirementsDocuments to be sumitted through the recruitment system:
1. Copy of candidate’s passport (pages with name, surname and expiration date);
2. Scan of original High School Diploma;
4. Scan of original Bachelor Transcript translated into Polish by a sworn translator;
5. Scan of Bachelor Diploma translated into Polish with Apostillation or legalization from the Polish consulate or embassy in the country where the diploma was issued;
6. Scan of Bachelor Transcript translated into Polish;
7. Scan of a statement from a Polish consulate or embassy, that your diploma enables you to proceed to higher level of education in the country where the diploma was issued.
1. Letter-request to the rector.
2. Medical certificatewith notification that you can attend all types of studies.
3. 2 photos 35*45 mm.
Center of International Exchange
phone.: +48 (33) 8279 356
phone./fax: +48 (33) 8279 447