BA programme of English Studies for Foreigners
Area of Studies
languages and philological sciences
Degree (in English)
Bachelor of Arts in English Studies
6 semesters - 3 years semester
University of Bielsko-Biala
Tuition and Other Fees
900 euro per semester
Platform for recruitment is open from 15th of May to the 15th of September.
See more on: http://www.eng.ath.bielsko.pl/index.php/full-studies-at-the-university-of-bielsko-biala/procedure-admittance-procedure.html
Course ProfileFrom the academic year 2018/2019 the Institute of Modern Languages of the University of Bielsko-Biała offers a new 3-year BA programme of English Studies for Foreigners.
The programme is designed to give the comprehensive knowledge of the English language, literatures and cultures and good academic skills. It includes courses on linguistics, history of English and American literatures and cultures, history, integrated skills in English, philosophy, and is entirely taught in English. An intensive course of Polish as a foreign language is part of the entire three-year programme.
The 3-year programme finishes with the BA degree, and students may continue their studies on the MA level in most fields of humanities (applied linguistics, business English, literature and cultural studies, journalism, translation, etc.) in most of Polish and European universities.
Education RequirementsVerification of language proficiency:
Minimum required level for Bachelor Programme in English is B1
Other RequirementsDocuments to be sumitted through the system:
1. Copy of your passport (pages with name, surname and expiration date);
2. Scan of original High School Diploma;
3. Scan of original High School Transcript;
4. Scan of High School Diploma translated into Polish by a sworn translator;
5. Scan of High School Transcript translated into Polish by a sworn translator;
6. Letter-request to the rector.
7. Medical certificatewith notification that you can attend all types of studies
8. 2 photos 35*45 mm.
Center of International Exchange
phone.: +48 (33) 8279 356
phone./fax: +48 (33) 8279 447