Aquaculture: Business and Technology, BA
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
3 years (6 semesters) semester
University of Gdansk: Faculty of Oceanography and Geography
Tuition and Other Fees
Recruitment until the end of August/September
Course ProfileAquaculture: Business and Technology at the Faculty of Oceanography and Geography, University of Gdansk is an interdisciplinary course in natural sciences and expertise taken from agriculture, forestry and veterinary medicine.
Candidate for BA Aquaculture: Business and Technology should be interested in natural-social sciences, oriented on developing and designing water environment.
Studies on Aquaculture: Business and Technology will be practical, and students will acquire their first professional experiences during two 7-week internships in companies connected with broadly defined aquaculture.
The main goal of teaching on Aquaculture: Business and Technology is training for careers at companies and science laboratories connected with aquaculture, as well as highly specialized administrative staff taking care of aquaculture business. Students will develop knowledge and practical skills during classes of biology, physiology of breeding organisms (fish, invertebrates and algae), food processing, aquaculture products and its. The content of education also include legal aspects of aquaculture and the basics of business management.
Education RequirementsSecondary School Diploma
Language certificate in English (at least B2 level)
ul. Jana Bazynskiego 8
80-309 Gdansk, Poland
+48 58 523 3171, email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org +48 58 523 2556
email@example.com +48 58 523 2531
8 Bażynskiego Str.
phone: +48 523 25 56
- Aquaculture: Business and Technology, BA
- Criminology and Criminal Justice, BA
- Cultural Communication, BA
- Cultural Communication, MA
- European and International Business Law, part-time MA
- Finances and Accounting with a specialization Financial Analyst, BA
- Intercultural and Business Relations in Europe, BA
- International Economic Relations, with a specialization International Business, BA
- International Economic Relations, with a specialization International Business, MA