BSc in Business and Technology
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Bachelor of Science
4 years (8 semesters)
Lodz University of Technology International Faculty of Engineering
Tuition and Other Fees
8000 PLN per semester (approx. 1800 EUR)
June/July For details check: https://rekrutacja.p.lodz.pl/en/deadlines
Graduates of the BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY program are well-trained in economics, management and marketing. Thanks to the emphasis on engineering skills, the acquired knowledge allows them to easily establish cooperation with designers, technologists, economists, IT specialists, and other professionals.
The freedom to choose from a wide range of subjects to suit their interests, expected career goals, and the expectations of employers in today's job market, will significantly increase their employability.
GESTION ET TECHNOLOGIE, following the dynamic development of ICT technology, will enable you to work in IT companies in management roles, whereas the familiarity with the elements and marketing tools, topics in finance and accounting will enable you to effectively manage your own business.
Graduates of the GESTION ET TECHNOLOGIE program find employment both in Poland and abroad (not only in Europe but also worldwide).
Candidates have to hold a legalized secondary school certificate or another foreign document that entitles one to continue education at the university level.
List of grades required for entry is available on our website:
Candidates must have very good knowledge of English.
List of accepted international language certificates is also available on our website: https://rekrutacja.p.lodz.pl/en/language-requirements
International Cooperation Centre
36 Zwirki St., 90-539 Lodz, Poland
tel: +48 42 638 38 64
36 Zwirki St., 90-539 Lodz
phone: +48 42 638 38 64
- BA in Design
- BSc Gestion et Technologie
- BSc in Advanced Biobased and Bioinspired Materials
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering and Technologies
- BSc in Business and Technology
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
- BSc in Industrial Biotechnology
- BSc in Information Technology
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- MA in Design
- MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc in Applied Electronics
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Computer Science and Information Technology
- MSc in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering
- MSc in Energy Systems in Built Environment
- MSc in Industrial Biotechnology