IT Summer School
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
None, the courses are accredited in accordance with the European Credit Transfer System. Students participating in the Summer School will have a chance to earn 6 ECTS points, after satisfactory passing of the examination at the end of the summer course.
two weeks in September each year
Wrocław University of Economics
Tuition and Other Fees
The costs for 12 days of tuition, accommodation , meals, social events and bus trip:
- 520 EUR for payments before 31st May,
- 540 EUR for payments after 31st May.
Course ProfileIT Summer School, organized by the Wroclaw University of Economics in cooperation with the IS:link network, and in close collaboration with the University of Duisburg-Essen and the University of Leipzig. The summer school offers an inspiring mix of classes, tutorials, laboratories and excursions combined with field studies.
- 60 teaching hours (30 hours/week)
- lectures and workshops
- 6 ECTS
- daily classes 9.00-14.00
- lecturing staff consists of prominent professors from various universities in Europe and Australia.
Ryszard Zygała coordinator
Komandorska Street 118/120
53-345 Wrocław, Poland
phone: +48 71 36 80 982
- Business Informatics (bachelor)
- Business Management (bachelor)
- Business Management (master)
- European Doctoral Program in Economics, Management and Finance
- Finance (bachelor)
- Finance (master)
- International Business (bachelor)
- International Business (master)
- IT Summer School
- MBA Executive Study Program in Management
- Summer School