BA in International Business Management Programme
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Bachelor of Arts in International Business Management (First-cycle studies)
3 years (6 semesters)
Vincent Pol University in Lublin
Tuition and Other Fees
1000 EUR per semester
800 EUR per semester for Polish citizens and candidates from: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
Admission fee: 200 EUR
Admission fee: 25 EUR for Polish students
For the most current information on fees, please visit our website at http://vpu.edu.pl/
For Winter semester (October Intake):
31 August for candidates from non – EU countries
15 September for candidates from EU countries
For Spring semester (February Intake):
31 January for candidates from non – EU countries
15 February for candidates from EU countries
Course ProfileOur 3-year BA International Business Management programme is aimed at educating and training international business professionals working successfully as economists and managers in any country or culture and combining one’s knowledge of business processes with interpersonal relations with partners from diverse cultures. The hands-on and case-based teaching approach provides each graduate with a comprehensive knowledge of business and economics, including the fields of marketing, sales, finance, quality, and management financial, human and physical resources.
Graduates will obtain knowledge that will enable them to pursue three paths of professional career development:
• running a business or working in the enterprise sector, where knowledge of financial issues, e.g. financial settlements or accountancy, is a major factor
• working in the financial sector of banks, insurances and public finance
• working in local government, local and central state government and community government.
Managerial economics – contemporary economic environment requires from specialists (managers) a profound understanding of the changes affecting individual economic entities. This speciality teaches management at the level of micro- and macroeconomy, and gives an answer to the question what is currently happening in the economy. Graduates of the speciality managerial economics are prepared for performing functions of managers at various decision-making levels.
After studies at this speciality it is possible to work in the following institutions:
– middle managerial staff in small and big companies from all sectors,
– international corporations,
– financial and operational departments,
– as a financial analyst, market analyst,
– public administration and institutions of European Union,
– non-governmental organizations,
– consulting companies.
International Business – this speciality is mainly aimed at learning about reasons and consequences of international exchange of goods and services, investment flow, migration, as well as the manner of functioning of multinational companies and integration groups. Globalisation, membership of Poland in the European Union, development of economic relations with countries of Eastern Europe and activity of international investors in Poland are the most important factors, which make it necessary for graduates of economic studies to master the functioning of a fully open economy.
Graduates of the speciality International Business are qualified to:
– work in international corporations – their head offices and branch offices located both in Poland and abroad;
– work in Polish enterprises, cooperating with international partners, irrespective of extent and form of their activity;
– conduct business activity in international markets, especially European market
– perform a function of consultant or analyst of international markets, specialist and manager at various level of management in companies belonging to trade, services and production sector, which function in the international environment, such as, e.g. joint venture companies, consulting companies, broker’s offices, agencies of foreign enterprises.
The project co-financed by European Union funds, within the European Social Fund.
Education RequirementsPlease see admission procedure on our website:
General entry requirements:
International students applying to our University have to submit documents confirming their graduation from a secondary school or a university.
Certificates and diplomas issued abroad must be officially legalized and recognized in Poland.
International students must submit a document confirming their knowledge of English, or are required to attend an English language course. This requirement does not apply to students for whom English is a native language or was a language of instruction at school. International students should demonstrate that they meet one of the following minimum language requirements:
TOEFL test with a score of at least 550,
IELTS test with a score of at least 6.0 for Bachelor and Master studies, FCE test with grade B.
Vincent Pol University in Lublin
International Admissions Office
ul. Choiny 2, Room 43, 20-816 Lublin, Poland
phone: +48 81 740 25 04
fax: +48 81 740 72 40
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For more information please contact:
Monika Wróbel M.A.
Head of International Admissions Office
Choiny 2 St.
20-816 Lublin, Poland
phone: +48 81 740 25 04
- BA in English Philology Programme
- BA in International Business Management Programme
- BA in Tourism and Hospitality Management Programme
- BSc in Beauty Science Programme
- BSc in Nursing Programme
- BSc in Sport Science Programme
- MA in International Tourism Programme
- MSc in Physiotherapy Programme
- MSc in Physiotherapy Programme (long-cycle studies)