MA in Graphic Arts
Area of Studies
art and design
Degree (in English)
Master of Arts (MA)
2 years, 4 semesters semester
Maria Curie-Sklodowska University (Faculty of Fine Arts)
Tuition and Other Fees
3200 EUR (1st year), 3000 EUR (2nd year)
Please, contsct the unit.
Course ProfileMaster's degree studies in graphic arts are dedicated to undergraduates or graduates of all artistic faculties, for example Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Painting, Art Education etc. Our practical courses are based on study of traditional graphic techniques, painting and drawing as well as the newest digital technologies and multimedia solutions. Graphic design course units are conducted in a workshop format with use of Adobe applications. There are: Digital Picture Editing, Web Design, Multimedia, Illustration, Advertising Photography. During four semesters students have the possibility to learn different techniques of Printmaking: Intaglio (etching, aquatint, soft ground, drypoint), Relief Printing (linocut), Silkscreen and Experimental Printmaking. The artistic master’s diploma is realized in Printmaking Speciality or Graphic Design Speciality. Diploma is a set of works in a chosen technique, presented in a diploma exhibition.
Our staff is gathered from the most experienced university teachers, recognized artists and scholars. The Institute of Fine Arts welcomes international students and values cultural diversity. All courses are taught in English. All graduates achieve Master of Fine Arts Degree.
Education Requirements1. The program is addressed to candidates holding Bachelor degree in Arts or Arts-related fields.
2. Prospective students register online in the Online Registration System (IRK) and file all the necessary documents up to the exhaustion of available places.
3. Applicants need to submit their artistic portfolio for consideration in the admissions process to be reviewed by the departmental faculty.
Other RequirementsIn order to be eligible for a programme taught in English, candidates must demonstrate that they meet English requirements for a given programme.
Enquiries about course content, structure and syllabus: email@example.com Admission enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
pl. M. Curie-Skłodowskiej 5
20-031 Lublin, Poland
phone: +48 81 537 58 80
- BA in International Relations
- BA in Tourism Management
- BSc in Biology Specialization: Medical Biology
- Doctoral Program in Political Science and Public Administratrion
- MA in Education and Therapy
- MA in Graphic Arts
- MA in Intercultural Communication in Education and the Workplace
- MA in International Relations
- MSc in Chemistry, major: pure and applied chemistry, specialization: materials chemistry