Bachelor in Management and Artificial Intelligence in Digital Society
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
6 semesters semester
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition per semester when paid in full: 11250 PLN
Tuition per semester in 5 installments: 5 x 2270 PLN
Admission fee 85 PLN
EU citizens - 20 September, non-EU citizens - it is advised to apply before 1 August because of the visa process
Course Profile• The Management and Artificial Intelligence in Digital Society program is a specialization on the Bachelor in Management Program.
• The Program is a rare, but very necessary, combination of insightful management knowledge with programming skills and data analytics.
• The studies are aimed at educating more and more managers demanded on the labor market, who simultaneously have:
• business skills
• knowledge of new technologies and their impact on society
• knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
• programming competences (programming in several languages - Python, Java)
• In addition, students will master the tools for multidimensional analysis of the digitalization processes and will acquire the skills necessary to identify, acquire, store and analyze data of a large volume (Big Data).
• Students have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with theories that give a deeper understanding of the ongoing technological revolution and the related social and business changes.
• During the studies a module on artificial intelligence is implemented, thanks to which students acquire skills in the field of programming and machine learning as well as their use in business.
• From the second semester students will work in groups on a start-up or implementation project under the supervision of KU specialists.
• During their studies, students obtain a certificate which states that they completed a Python programming course, and a certificate of obtaining a basic course in machine learning.
• The Program offers a lot of freedom in developing the students' interests by offering elective courses aimed at deepening their interests.
• The studies are run only in full time mode.
Education RequirementsHolders of high school diplomas may apply for the Bachelor programs. A certificate of proficiency in English for foreigners is required (unless the high school courses were taught in English).
Address: ul. Jagiellońska 57/59,
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
Tel.+48 22 519 22 69
Fax: +48 22 519 23 09
Admission Coordinator: Dana Duda
57/59 Jagiellońska St.
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 519 22 69
- Bachelor in Management
- Bachelor in Management and Artificial Intelligence in Digital Society
- Double Degree Bachelor in Finance and Accounting with ISEG Lisbon
- Double Degree Bachelor in Management with KEDGE Business School
- Double Degree Master in Finance and Accounting Programs with international partners
- Double Degree Master in Management Programs with international partners
- Financial Management
- Health Economics and Big Data Analytics
- Master in Big Data Analysis
- Master in Digital Marketing
- Master in Finance and Accounting
- Master in Management