Bachelor in Management and Artificial Intelligence in Digital Society
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition per semester when paid in full: 11250 PLN
Tuition per semester in 5 installments: 5 x 2270 PLN
Admission fee 85 PLN
EU citizens - 20 September, non-EU citizens - it is advised to apply before 1 August because of the visa process
• The Management and Artificial Intelligence in Digital Society program is a specialization on the Bachelor in Management Program.
• The Program is a rare, but very necessary, combination of insightful management knowledge with programming skills and data analytics.
• The studies are aimed at educating more and more managers demanded on the labor market, who simultaneously have:
• business skills
• knowledge of new technologies and their impact on society
• knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
• programming competences (programming in several languages - Python, Java)
• In addition, students will master the tools for multidimensional analysis of the digitalization processes and will acquire the skills necessary to identify, acquire, store and analyze data of a large volume (Big Data).
• Students have the opportunity to familiarize themselves with theories that give a deeper understanding of the ongoing technological revolution and the related social and business changes.
• During the studies a module on artificial intelligence is implemented, thanks to which students acquire skills in the field of programming and machine learning as well as their use in business.
• From the second semester students will work in groups on a start-up or implementation project under the supervision of KU specialists.
• During their studies, students obtain a certificate which states that they completed a Python programming course, and a certificate of obtaining a basic course in machine learning.
• The Program offers a lot of freedom in developing the students' interests by offering elective courses aimed at deepening their interests.
• The studies are run only in full time mode.
Holders of high school diplomas may apply for the Bachelor programs. A certificate of proficiency in English for foreigners is required (unless the high school courses were taught in English).
Address: ul. Jagiellońska 57/59,
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
Tel.+48 22 519 22 69
Fax: +48 22 519 23 09
Admission Coordinator: Dana Duda
57/59 Jagiellońska St.
03-301 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 519 22 69