Bachelor’s degree in Management: specialization International Business Management
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Bachelor’s degree (undergraduate; Licencjat)
Tuition and Other Fees
Application fee 85 PLN
Tuition fee (per semester) 5900 PLN
possibility of spreading into installments
Contact the Unit
Course ProfileThe significance of economic growth and it’s impact grow as the changes on the domestic and international level of cooperation market become more turbulent and rampant. The recent worldwide economic developments have caused controversy and confusion, but it has proven that employers need graduates with the appropriate academic skills who can think and act on a global scale. The Bachelors in International Business at Collegium Civitas is designed to meet the needs of nowadays fast-changing market.
Bachelors Course is a 3-year, full-time program which focuses on dealing with economic, legal and political issues in an international business situation and also takes into account the highly sensitive nature of cultural differences. The knowledge of other cultures is crucial to being a successful International Business Leader. A variety of selected specialized courses will lead students through standard business practices, ethics, economics, law and they generally focus on a subset of the field such as marketing, finance and accounting.
The course address different aspects of globalization, regionalization and intercultural approaches to international business. The specialization is enhanced by “Research Methods” course that provides students for using their competencies in the qualitative and quantitative research methods. The major objective of the specialized courses is to help students supplement (or extend) their professional and academic knowledge in the field of international business.
This Degree offers advanced teaching in International Business rooted in knowledge of the economic, legal, political, cultural and international aspects of doing business. The program is supervised by Dr David E. Kalisz and based in Warsaw, which allows students direct access to the region including the information about scientific conferences, most important journal articles and economic information. The purpose is to impart a deep understanding of the complexities of the internationalization and to prepare students for careers, which require sophisticated knowledge of the nuances of the area in business, consultancy, strategic advisory or international affairs.
Education RequirementsHolders of high school diplomas may apply for the Bachelor programs. A certificate of proficiency in English for foreigners is required (unless the high school courses were taught in English).
Please, visit the website http://www.civitas.edu.pl/collegium/en/admissions/admissions-procedure/undergraduate-admission-requirements-in-english/documents-required-undergraduate
Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor,
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw, Poland
tel. 48 22 656 71 87 (Reception),
tel. 48 22 656 71 89 (Admissions office);
fax 48 22 656 71 75
Admissions office: email@example.com
Palace of Culture and Science,
12th floor Plac Defilad 1
00-901 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 656 71 89
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations: specialization Media, Diplomacy and International Negotiations
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and New Media
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology: specialization Public Relations, Marketing, New Media
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations: specialization International Business and Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Management: specialization Business Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management: specialization International Business Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology: specialization Multimedia Communication
- Double Degree Master in International Relations
Specialization: International Business and Negotiations with Suleyman Demirel University
- Double Degree Master in International Relations specialization: International Business and Negotiations with Anglia Ruskin University
- Double Degree Master in International Relations specialization: International History and Security Studies with West Virginia University
- Double Degree Master in International Relations with Anglia Ruskin University
- Double Degree Master in Sociology specialization: Criminal Justice with Anglia Ruskin University
- Master’s degree in International Relations
- Master’s degree in International Relations specialization: International Peace and Conflict Studies
- Master’s degree in International Relations: International Security Studies
- Master’s degree in International Relations: specialization Diplomacy of the XXI Century. Challenges and Practice.
- Master’s degree in International Relations: specialization International Business and Negotiations
- Master’s degree in Sociology
- Master’s degree in Sociology specialization: Criminal Justice
- Master’s degree in Sociology specialization: Social Media Management and Digital Commerce