Management - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Logistics
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Master of Arts
Faculty of Economic Sciences
Tuition and Other Fees
3000 PLN per semester, registration fee 85 PLN
Contact the unit
Master degree in management, in the field of logistics, is a response to the needs of the modern labor market. The processes of globalization of production and trade determine the need for training of personnel to gain competencies in the field of logistics. Also the strategies of companies increasingly are taking into account the need for adjustments and improvement of logistics processes.
The thematic range of the classes include current problems of management, with particular emphasis on logistics. Among the implemented classes are also elements of law, finance and accounting as well as the social and ethical side of management. Classes are implemented in the form of lectures and workshops in the computer lab. Student placements are also an integral part of the study programme, which is associated with the implementation of the master's thesis.
The graduate will be fully prepared to manager work in enterprises in the sectors of logistics - the logistics of production, logistics, supply or distribution logistics. He will also be ready to take up employment in companies from the logistics sector : transport and freight forwarding companies of all modes of transport, logistics centers and terminals handling, in particular containers.
The prerequisite for application for admission to Master’s degree studies is the Bachelor degree (180 ECTS). Graduates holding the title of Bachelor (or Engineer) in business, economics and finance may be enrolled without the necessity of completing any additional documents.
The University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
address: ul. Oczapowskiego 2
10-719 Olsztyn, Poland
phone: +48 89 523 39 26
- Agriculture - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Production Management
- Biology - first-cycle, full-time, scope Applied Biology
- BSc in Environmental Engineering
- BSc in Geodesy and Cartography
- Environmental Engineering - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Biotechnology
- Environmental Engineering - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Environmental Biotechnology
- Environmental Engineering - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Process Engineering, Environmental Protection
- Food technology and human nutrition - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Food engineering
- Management - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of Logistics
- MSc in Agriculture
- MSc in Geodesy and Cartography - Specialty: Geoengineering and Geoinfoirmatics
- MSc in Information Science: Data Science in Practice
- MSc in Medicine
- Political Science - first cycle, full-time, in the field of International Relations – Global and Regional Perspective
- Political Science - second-cycle, full-time, in the field of International Relations – Global and Regional Perspective, International political and economic relations