Educational Study - Culture and education, Master
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
2 years (4 semesters)
University of Lower Silesia (Dolnośląska Szkoła Wyższa)
Tuition and Other Fees
13 000 PLN/year
until all places are filled
What are you going to learn by choosing this specialization?
· You will be able to plan animation activities in all types of cultural institution and animation stages,
· You will be able to create the future visions of museums,
· You will be able to manage the capitals of communities,
· You will analyze, comment on, review, and discuss various objects and events of culture,
· You will be able to apply creativity in the social, educational and cultural animation,
· You will be able to grasp different contexts which shape local communities.
The competencies acquired by graduates enable creative usage of contemporary media (Internet) for dissemination, promotion and animation of actions in the area of widely understood culture as well as initiation of independent actions in the economic reality.
cultural and non-school based education institutions such as:
· museums, community centers, centers for cultural activities,
· common universities,
· universities of the third age,
· culture disseminating organizations,
associations and nongovernmental organizations.
To be eligible for a second degree (Master’s) program, you must have completed a prior higher education program concluded with the award of a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent).
University of Lower Silesia
Dolnośląska Szkoła Wyższa
International Admission Office
Candidates applying for studies in English:
Tel.: for candidates +48 539 670 477 , for agents +48 693 010 160
Candidates applying in Ukrainian and Russian:
Tel.: +48 693 010 162
The University of Lower Silesia
Strzegomska 55, 53-611 Wrocław, Poland
phone: +48 71 3561573, +48 693 010 160 (WhatsApp, Viber)
- Creative media - Animation & Visual Effects, Bachelor
- Educational Study - Culture and education, Master
- Journalism and Social Communication - Journalism and Social Communication - Public Relations, Master
- Journalism and Social Communication - Public Relations, Master
- Pedagogics - Teaching English in a non-formal environment, Bachelor
- Psychology - Child, adolescent and family psychology, Master
- Psychology - Social psychology, Master