Psychology - Social psychology, Master
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
2 years (4 semesters)
University of Lower Silesia (Dolnośląska Szkoła Wyższa)
Tuition and Other Fees
13 000 PLN/year
until all places are filled
What are you going to learn by choosing this specialization?
· Understanding how the presence of other people influences a person and his way of thinking, emotions, attitudes and behavior.
· Identifying group processes; the dynamics of changes taking place in the group in the area of structure, roles performed, the emergence of a leader, as well as communication and group conflicts.
· Constructing and conducting research in the area of human attitudes and behawior.
· Analyzing aggressive behavior among people, as well as diagnosing their causes and symptoms and the possibility of eliminating them.
Career opportunities for you:
· Managerial and expert positions, eg in consulting and auditing companiesOrganizations involved in research in the area of social processes.
· Political and cultural institutions.
· Companies and training institutions.
· Promotion, marketing and sales departments.
· Institutions specializing in conflict resolution.
What else should you know?
Social psychology enables a better understanding of other people's behavior as well as group processes and interactions in a variety of social relationships. Classes within this specialization allow you to understand the mechanisms that drive attitudes, emotions and the way of thinking of other people, taking into account the awareness and intention of their actions.
The study program is aimed at acquiring practical skills, taking into account the latest trends in the field of social psychology.
To be eligible for a second degree (Master’s) program, you must have completed a prior higher education program concluded with the award of a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent).
The documents that the candidate provides:
1. A photo taken following the requirements for the passport photo.
2. A photocopy of the secondary school-graduation certificate (for the candidates from the East, an atestat or a diploma of a junior specialist).
3. A secondary school graduation diploma or a junior specialist diploma requires an apostille or credentials from a consulate or an embassy, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Education in your country.
4. An apostille or other certification (legalization) is not required from the candidates from the EU, the EEA, the OECD, EFTA, ETA, and the countries that have signed the Hague Convention, with the exception of candidates from Ukraine.
5. A translation of the high-school diploma into Polish or English.
The candidates may inquire the pertinent WSB about the necessity of the translation before they can translate the certificate. A sworn translation is not required.
6. Confirmation of the English language skills for studies in English.
If the candidate for the studies has a language certificate confirming the knowledge of English at B2 level, they will be asked to deliver it. The level of English proficiency will be confirmed during a conversation via Skype.
7. The confirmation of knowledge of Polish for studies in Polish is not required.
University of Lower Silesia
Dolnośląska Szkoła Wyższa
International Admission Office
Candidates applying for studies in English:
Tel.: for candidates +48 539 670 477 , for agents +48 693 010 160
Candidates applying in Ukrainian and Russian:
Tel.: +48 693 010 162
The University of Lower Silesia
Strzegomska 55, 53-611 Wrocław, Poland
phone: +48 71 3561573, +48 693 010 160 (WhatsApp, Viber)
- Creative media - Animation & Visual Effects, Bachelor
- Educational Study - Culture and education, Master
- Journalism and Social Communication - Journalism and Social Communication - Public Relations, Master
- Journalism and Social Communication - Public Relations, Master
- Pedagogics - Teaching English in a non-formal environment, Bachelor
- Psychology - Child, adolescent and family psychology, Master
- Psychology - Social psychology, Master