MA in Advanced Analytics - Big Data
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Arts
2 years (4 semesters) semester
SGH Warsaw School of Economics
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee is about 1900 EUR per semester. For details, please visit our webpage.
Admissions start on 9 May. For a detailed schedule, please visit our webpage.
Course ProfileSecond-cycle studies in Advanced Analytics – Big Data at SGH Warsaw School of Economics provide advanced knowledge and competencies in the area of the extraction and analysis of data from variety of sources.
The graduate of the programme can be employed as a specialist in advanced data analysis in manufacturing companies, banks, insurance and telecommunications companies, public administration and research centres specializing in advanced data analytics. The studies also prepare students to conduct research and to take up third-cycle studies.
Education Requirements• Knowledge of English certified at B2 level or higher.
• Academic diploma entitling you to continue your education at Master's level.
Other RequirementsThe first step of applying to SGH is to create an account in our Internet Registration System, which opens on 9 May 2019.
al. Niepodległości 162
office 37, building G
phone.: + 48 22 564 77 77
al. Niepodległości 162
02-554 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 564 77 77
- BA in Global Business, Finance and Governance (specialisations: Global Development and Governance; International Business; International Finance)
- BA in International Economics (specialisations: Economics of Central and Eastern Europe; International Business Management)
- BA in Management (specialisations: Entrepreneurship, Project Management)
- BA in Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems (specialisations: Econometrics; Methods of Decision Analysis)
- Canadian Executive MBA
- Doctoral programme in Economics
- MA in Advanced Analytics - Big Data
- MA in Finance and Accounting (with opportunity of ACCA qualification)
- MA in Global Business, Finance and Governance (specializations: Global Development and Governance; International Finance; International Venture Management)
- MA in International Business (specialisations: Business in Central and Eastern Europe; International Business Management; Doing Business in Emerging Markets)
- Post-graduate Studies in Economic Diplomacy
- Post-graduate Studies International Finance