Management and Quality Sciences
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
4 years (8 semesters)
SGH Warsaw School of Economics
An applicant entered into the admission procedure should be a holder of the professional title of magister, magister inżynier or its equivalent or of a diploma of completion of a first cycle programme or should hold a document confirming the completion of the third year of a long cycle graduate programme for persons stipulated in art. 186.2 of the PSWiN act (the act of 20 July 2018 - the Law on Higher Education and Science; Journal of Laws item 1668, as amended).
Applicant registration shall be conducted using the On-line School Registration System (ISR).
Admission to the Doctoral School shall involve two stages:
First admission stage: substantial analysis of the documents submitted by the applicant and a decision of qualification of the candidate for the second stage – with no candidate participation.
Second admission stage: a structured interview with the candidate.
al. Niepodległości 162
02-554 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 564 77 77
- Academy of Leadership in English
- BA in Global Business, Finance and Governance (specialisations: European Economic Integration Towards Global Challenges, Global Development and Governance; International Business; International Finance)
- BA in International Economics (specialisations: Economics of Central and Eastern Europe; International Business Management)
- BA in Management (specialisations: Entrepreneurship, Project Management)
- BA in Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems (specialisations: Econometrics; Methods of Decision Analysis)
- Canadian Executive MBA
- MA in Advanced Analytics - Big Data
- MA in Finance and Accounting (with opportunity of ACCA qualification)
- MA in Global Business, Finance and Governance (specializations: Global Development and Governance; International Finance; International Venture Management)
- MA in International Business (specialisations: Business in Central and Eastern Europe; International Business Management; Doing Business in Emerging Markets)
- Management and Quality Sciences
- Post-graduate Studies in Economic Diplomacy
- Post-graduate Studies International Finance
- Postgraduate study Finance Technology in a Global Monetary Policy