Master Degree in Environmental Engineering, Specialization: Modern Engineering in Water Management
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Tuition and Other Fees
4 500 PLN / semester
Date of commencement of studies: March / October Recruitment calendar: https://www.sggw.edu.pl/en/recruitment/
Aim of the program
The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering at SGGW launched new international studies “Modern Engineering in Water Management”. The aim is to offer the students holistic and in-terdisciplinary knowledge in the area of water management and environmental engineering. Specialists from different University’s faculties and visiting profes¬sors from abroad will present the contents.
Studies are focused on both technical and ecological aspects of the environment, emphasizing the role of the human in shaping sustainable landscapes and ecosystems. Specifically, students will obtain a complex knowledge of the integral approach in water management in the age of environmental droughts and climate change. The program is divided into three semesters. It consists of lectures, seminars, workshops, lab works, and field research conducted in both partner countries: Poland and Ka¬zakhstan.
The course will equip students with a range of transferable skills, and an ideal combination for a leading career in environmental engineering. It will allow demonstrating the ability to work inde¬pendently on a complex topic and demonstrate initiative in the solution of engineering challenges.
- diploma of engineer of related field of the first cycle studies, for which the effects of education are convergent with the learning outcomes expected of the candidates; if the convergence is incomplete, the student will be obliged to supplement the competence gaps by completing the subjects specified during the interview, in an amount not exceeding 30 ECTS, which is the limit of admissible discrepancy (Candidates permanently living outside Poland, who cannot come personally to interview, will be qualified on the basis of the documentation),
- in case of number of candidates exceeding the admission limit – in the first place the graduates form first cycle studies in environmental engineering will be addmitted base on the average grade from first-cycle studies; in the second place the graduates form first cycle studies in related fields of study will be addmitted base on the average grade from first-cycle studies,
- confirmed knowledge of English (certificate of English language at least level B2).
Student Affairs Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Coordinator: email@example.com
Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW
02-787 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 59 310 25
- Bachelor Degree in Food Science – Technology and Nutrition
- Bachelor Degree in Organic Agriculture and Food Production
- Bachelor of Engineering in Biotechnology
- Master Degree in Civil Engineering, Specialization: Engineering Infrastructure
- Master Degree in Environmental Engineering, Specialization: Modern Engineering in Water Management
- Master Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Master Degree in Forestry, Specialization: Forest Information Technology
- Master Degree in Horticulture, Specialization: General Horticulture
- Master Degree in Informatics and Econometrics, Specialization: Big Data Analytics
- Master, Environmental Protection Specialization: Restoration and Management of Environment
- Veterinary Medicine