MSc in Architecture
Area of Studies
architecture, urban and regional planning
Degree (in English)
Master of Science
1.5 years (3 semesters)
The programme starts in late February semester
Faculty of Architecture, Cracow University of Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Course ProfileThe offer of these studies is meant for students with Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and prepares them for professional practice as architects. The programme of studies is exactly the same as the curriculum in Polish which is a professional degree programme accredited by The Polish Accreditation Committee, The Accreditation Commission for Polish Universities of Technology, the EU evaluation as well as The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) evaluation. Principle of realisation of 3 semesters program is system of integrated modules conducted by Faculty of Architecture CUT staff and Visiting Professors from Italy, Spain, Great Britain, United States of America, focused on quality and effectiveness of study.
Education RequirementsThe following documents are to be submitted by candidates applying for admission to MSc programmes:
1. Application Form available on http://iro.pk.edu.pl
2. BSc degree.
3. Official confirmation of legality of applicant’s BSc degree.
4. Official certificate confirming that applicant’s BSc degree allows them to apply for admission to MSc studies at all universities in their country.
5. Official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks.
6. Copy of applicant’s passport.
7. Official confirmation of the English language knowledge.
8. A photocopy of visa or temporal residence card, or permanent residence card, or other document that allows the applicant to stay in the Republic of Poland for the period of their studies.
9. A photocopy of personal insurance plan for the period of studies in the Republic of Poland – to be submitted upon the commencement of classes at CUT.
10. A digital colour photo (JPEG file, 236 x 295 pixels).
Other Requirements1. Submission of required documents listed in the application procedure
2. BSc in Architecture
3. Portfolio consisting in reduced reproductions of:
- complete drawing part of the engineering diploma work
- complete drawing part of the two best drawing projects made during first cycle (BSc) studies and chosen by the candidate.
4. Candidate’s statement confirming that all works comprising the portfolio have been prepared by the candidate in person.
Ms. Anna Dębska,
+48 12 628 30 44
ul. Warszawska 24
31-155 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 628 30 44
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Design (Specialization in Advanced Computational Mechanics)
- MSc in Applied Physics (specialization in Computer Modeling)
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Chemical Technology (specialization in Innovative Chemical Technologies)
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Environmental and Land Engineering
- MSc in Landscape Architecture
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design (Specialization in Advanced Computational Mechanics)
- MSc in Power Engineering