MSc in Civil Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science
1.5 years (3 semesters)
The programme starts in late February semester
Faculty of Civil Engineering, Cracow University of Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Course ProfileThe professional title of M.Sc. in Engineering is conferred upon the graduate. During the studies student expands the knowledge gained during the 1st cycle studies. This expanded knowledge constitutes the basis for creative professional activity, permanent education and acquiring practical competences in the broadly understood domain of Civil Engineering. The graduates are capable of understanding social, economic, legal and other conditions affecting the engineering activities. They are able to work in a team. The graduate is prepared to work in structural design offices, construction companies, own building enterprises, scientific research institutions and consulting companies, institutions of higher education, building supervision authorities as well as state and local government administration services. During the studies the graduate may complete a pedagogical study, which entitles him to teach in vocational schools. The graduate obtains the basis for applying, after meeting the statutory requirements, for building qualifications to perform independent functions in construction industry.
Education RequirementsThe following documents are to be submitted by candidates applying for admission to MSc programmes:
1. Application Form available on http://iro.pk.edu.pl
2. BSc degree.
3. Official confirmation of legality of applicant’s BSc degree.
4. Official certificate confirming that applicant’s BSc degree allows them to apply for admission to MSc studies at all universities in their country.
5. Official Transcript of Records with a legend of marks.
6. Copy of applicant’s passport.
7. Official confirmation of the English language knowledge.
8. A photocopy of visa or temporal residence card, or permanent residence card, or other document that allows the applicant to stay in the Republic of Poland for the period of their studies.
9. A photocopy of personal insurance plan for the period of studies in the Republic of Poland – to be submitted upon the commencement of classes at CUT.
10. A digital colour photo (JPEG file, 236 x 295 pixels).
Other RequirementsCandidates for this programme must possess BSc in Civil Engineering and be fluent in Eurocodes usage.
Ms. Agnieszka Piekarz,
+48 12 628 20 09
ul. Warszawska 24
31-155 Kraków, Poland
phone: +48 12 628 30 44
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Design (Specialization in Advanced Computational Mechanics)
- MSc in Applied Physics (specialization in Computer Modeling)
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Chemical Technology (specialization in Innovative Chemical Technologies)
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Environmental and Land Engineering
- MSc in Landscape Architecture
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design (Specialization in Advanced Computational Mechanics)
- MSc in Power Engineering