Physiotherapy (unified master's degree)
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Unified Master Degree
5 years (10 semesters) semester
Medical University of Silesia, School of Health Sciences in Katowice
Tuition and Other Fees
Contact the University
Contact the University
Course ProfileThe programme comprises theoretical knowledge and practical skills, needed for a practitioner in physiotherapy. The students take this opportunity to extend their general and specialist knowledge of medical, biological and social sciences.
Studies in the area of physiotherapy are a way to gain skills of one of the most versatile and comprehensive medical occupations. Graduates are welcome not only in public and private health care establishments but may also seek employment in education, protected labour establishments, hospices, social care, nursing homes, sports centres, health resorts, biological regeneration facilities, spa & wellness centres and fitness studios.
Physiotherapy has now been among the fastest developing disciplines of contemporary medicine. Growing requirements for prophylactic and health promoting activities as well as promising outcomes of physiotherapeutic treatment have effected in the boosting demand for graduated of this faculty on the labour market.
Our graduates are ready to take positions in:
• private and public rehabilitation centres
• spa & wellness centres
• health care establishments • government bodies and local institutions working in the area of physiotherapy and health care,
• providers of rehabilitation equipment,
• R & D organizations,
• organizations established to provide counselling and educate in the area of medical sciences,
• sports centres
Education Requirements1.original or notarized copy of high school diploma,
2.original copy of high school transcript,
3.certificate documenting English language fluency level.
Admission process for candidates who graduated from foreign high schools and apply for undergraduate programs in nursing is based on the final score obtained in biology course completed on medium level.
Medical University of Silesia
School of Health Sciences in Katowice
Medyków Street 12,
Poniatowskiego Street 15
40-055 Katowice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 208 36 72
- Dentistry Programme
- Medical Biotechnology Graduate programme (2-nd degree)
- Medical Biotechnology Undergraduate programme (1-st degree)
- Medical program
- Midwifery (bachelor's degree)
- Midwifery (master degree)
- Nursing (master degree)
- Physiotherapy (master degree)
- Physiotherapy (unified master's degree)
- Public Health (bachelor's level)
- Public Health (master's level)