BSc: Physics Speciality: Nanotechnology
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
6 semesters (3 years)
Physics (120 ECTS) + Nanotechnology (60 ECTS)
Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa, Faculty of Science and Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fees will be posted on the University website.
The graduate has general knowledge in the field of physics based on natural sciences and also has an knowledge in the field of the selected speciality. He has developed skills of understanding and accurate description of physical phenomena, the use of modern measuring equipment and technical diagnostic systems. A common core of courses in theoretical and experimental physics will lead to a broad understanding of the general principles of physics. The graduate has an educated ability to collect, process and transmit information in the field of natural sciences, in particular physical and technical sciences. After graduation our students are prepared to enter advanced study in physics on the master degree. The graduate will achieve the level of English enabling them to communicate and use specialized literature in the field of physics.
Their qualifications and professional qualifications:
- Has knowledge related to the functioning and use of research equipment used in the study of nanotechnology
- Known methods for the preparation of materials in nanoscale
- Have a basic knowledge and skills related to the use of computer hardware and software
All candidates should have to hold a legalized maturity certificate or another foreign document that entitles one to continue education at the university level. Also, knowledge of English at very good level are required.
B2 level in English
tel. +48 34 361 21 79 int. 148
fax: +48 34 366 54 15
4/8 Waszyngtona Str.
phone: +48 34 378 41 00
- BA in English Philology
- BSc in Chemistry Specialty: Drug Chemistry
- BSc in Computer Science, Specialty: software engineering
- BSc: Physics Speciality: Nanotechnology
- MA in English Philology
- MSc Chemistry Specialty: Drug chemistry
- MSc in Physics, Speciality: Physics and technology of amorphous and composite materials
- Polish and/or English in the European Context: history – media – discourse – culture