MSc Chemistry Specialty: Drug chemistry
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Second degree (Master degree)
Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa, Faculty of Science & Technology
Compliant with the recruitment calendar at the university
Teaching standards according to the Order of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of July 12th, 2007 (Dz. U. of September 13, 2007, No 164, item 1166) and the proprietary programme accepted by the Faculty Board. The standards define the general requirements, including the number of teaching hours, the graduate profile, the teaching scope of particular courses broken into fundamental, principal, specialization and selectable courses.
After completing studies, graduates have:
• control and research laboratories,
• chemical industry,
• pharmaceutical industry,
A graduate of Master studies in Chemistry, has knowledge and skills in the field of general chemistry and related fields based on the foundations of mathematics and natural sciences. He knows the principles of obtaining, analyzing, characterizing and safe use of chemical products and handling of waste.
Education enriched with issues related to economics, entrepreneurship in a small and medium company and management of innovative projects, also prepares graduates to develop their own business in the chemical sector.
The graduates of the Drug Chemistry specialty have an additional extended knowledge and skills regarding synthesis, isolation and identification of pharmacopoeial substances, modern methods of drug release, molecular targeted drugs and phytotherapy.
- a copy of the secondary school-leaving certificate (original for inspection)
- diploma of completion of first-cycle studies in the field of chemistry or other first-degree studies ensuring preparation for the second-degree studies in the field of chemistry
- the average grade from the first-cycle studies
* (preference for first degree diplomas in the field of chemistry)
B2 level from English
4/8 Waszyngtona Str.
phone: +48 34 378 41 00
- BA in English Philology
- BSc in Chemistry Specialty: Drug Chemistry
- BSc in Computer Science, Specialty: software engineering
- BSc: Physics Speciality: Nanotechnology
- MA in English Philology
- MSc Chemistry Specialty: Drug chemistry
- MSc in Physics, Speciality: Physics and technology of amorphous and composite materials
- Polish and/or English in the European Context: history – media – discourse – culture