BSc in Civil Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
University of Ecology and Management in Warsaw
Tuition and Other Fees
Registration Fee 18 EUR
Entry Fee 175 EUR
Tuition Fee (per year) 4000/2900* EUR
*Citizens of countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Russia, Africa.
Contact the Unit
The students of Civil Engineering obtain necessary training in the field of: DESIGNING, CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENACE of the buildings and other building constructions. The studies include theory and practical aspects connected with civil engineering, designing of engineering structures, principles of construction physics and applied technologies, building regulations, procedures for buildings execution and regulatory principles of the construction industry.
Within this field of study we offer the following specialisations:
ARCHITECTURE IN CONSTRUCTION
You will obtain elementary knowledge not only on: history and theory of architecture and urban planning, but also on architectural and urban design. You will acquire the skills of collecting information, shaping human’s environment according to his utilitarian needs – including people with disabilities. You will be able to create projects meeting aesthetic, utilitarian and technical requirements.
ENERGY-SAVING TECHNOLOGIES IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY You will be trained how to design and construct energy-efficiency buildings. You will be able to take advantage of renewable energy in the buildings and you will know the technical possibilities of using sustainable energy for the construction industry.
You will acquire a wide knowledge and skills in the field of designing and constructing the buildings of reinforced concrete, steel, masonry and wooden constructions. You will learn about application of modern information technology in the building and structure designs.
1. Register online
2. Make the payments (recruitment, entry and tuition fees, fee for issuing visa invitation letter)
3. Send the scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (including confirmation of payment, 1st page of the international passport, school certificate with Apostille)
4. Get the invitation to start the education (scan, by post)
5. Obtain visa
Olszewska str 12
00-792 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 825 80 34/35
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Design
- BSc in Environmental Protection
- BSc in Interior Design
- BSc in International Business
- BSc in Landscape Architecture
- BSc in Management
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Construction
- Computer Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Environmental Protection
- MSc in Interior Design
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering
- Public Health