Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Bachelor of Science in Engineering
University of Ecology and Management in Warsaw
Tuition and Other Fees
Registration Fee 15 EUR
Entry Fee 175 EUR
Tuition Fee (per year) 3200/2500* EUR
*Citizens of countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Russia, Africa.
Are the latest design technologies and software development no secret for you? Is the constantly evolving market of applications and multimedia technology your natural habitat? Would you like to work in the fastest growing branch of the 21st-century economy which offers broad opportunities for personal development in the future? If yes, studying Computer Science at WSEiZ is the right choice.
Computer Engineering at WSEiZ provides gaining essential competencies required in the IT market. You will obtain the knowledge and skills constituting a strong foundation of the IT profession which incorporates matters related to digital technology, operating systems, computer networks, and databases, as well as the basis of structural and object-oriented programming. You will learn about the rules of programming in different programming languages and various fields of usage according to the current needs of employers. The convergence of taught content with the needs of the labour market is the basic distinguishing feature of the offered study programme. The programme also covers Internet techniques, including mobile ones, and also the basics of computer graphics. More advanced students will be interested in different issues, like artificial intelligence and security of systems and networks. Computer science at WSEiZ is a practical course with a large share of classes conducted by practitionerss with experience acquired in IT companies. You will also gain competences in the field of entrepreneurship and management, including IT project management.
Within this field of study we offer the following specialisations:
Applications programming is devoted to students interested in transferring newly acquired skills into the creation of new applications in various of fields, including mobile and business applications, as well as computer games.
Graduate’s key competences:
- ability to programme in C++, C#, Java, and Python languages, etc.,
- ability to use building applications platform,
- ability to use design patterns.
Computer graphics is devoted to students interested in using IT tools in the field of new media art – especially their technical aspect. Students will become familiar with capabilities of these tools, as well as with the techniques of using them while creating graphic templates. Students will know how to build, test, and operate information systems designed for different activities in this area.
Graduate’s key competences:
- knowledge of graphic design tools in Adobre Creative Cloud, etc.,
- knowledge of different tools used in the field of new media art,
- ability to use modern platforms in building websites, as well as graphical user interface.
1. Register online
2. Make the payments (recruitment, entry and tuition fees, fee for issuing visa invitation letter)
3. Send the scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (including confirmation of payment, 1st page of the international passport, school certificate with Apostille)
4. Get the invitation to start the education (scan, by post)
5. Obtain visa
Olszewska str 12
00-792 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 825 80 34/35
- BSc in Architecture
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Design
- BSc in Environmental Protection
- BSc in Interior Design
- BSc in International Business
- BSc in Landscape Architecture
- BSc in Management
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering
- BSc in Mechanics and Machine Construction
- Computer Engineering
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Environmental Protection
- MSc in Interior Design
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering
- Public Health