BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
First-cycle degree programme
Faculty of Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications, AGH University of Science and Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
1500 EUR per year
Contact the Unit
Full-time, 1st cycle studies (B.Sc.) are seven semesters long and finish with a presentation of a diploma dissertation (an engineering project). The graduate is awarded an Engineer degree (being an equivalent of a Bachelor of Science degree) in Electronics and Telecommunications.
The graduates of the first cycle of studies in Electronics and Telecommunications acquire theoretical knowledge and practical skills essential for designing, building, practical application and exploitation of electronic circuits, equipment and telecommunications systems, networks and services. Education is based on courses providing the future electronics and telecommunications engineers with theoretical knowledge and practical competences that can be employed for modern technologies (telecommunications, computer networks, computer-aided designing, computer programming and tools) and also for creating new technologies.
The programme creates an opportunity for the students to participate in some basic and general courses and gain extensive education and practice. In the future this knowledge will allow them to actively participate in the economic life and conduct their own independent activities.
Candidates are asked to attach to the e-Rekrutacja system the following documents:
- Scan of the passport page with your photo and personal data.
- Scan of signed Curriculum Vitae.
- Scan of signed cover letter, in which a candidate is obliged to show special predispositions to study at the chosen programme of study.
- Scan of the official certificate confirming your command of the language of instruction (Polish or English) – list of recognised English certificates.
- Scan of the higher education diploma with legalization (or apostille) with annotation (or as a separate document) stating, that the diploma entitles to apply for admission to second-cycle degree programmes at universities of every type in the country in which you received the above mentioned diploma.
- Scan of the official transcript of records with scale of grades included, confirmed by the University.
AGH UST Centre for International Students
Education related issues
Vice-Dean, DSc Andrzej Staniszewski
A. Mickiewicza Ave. 30
30-059 Krakow, Poland
phone: +48 12 617 50 92
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications
- BSc in Mechatronic Engineering
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy
- MSc in Civil Engineering : Geotechnical Engineering and Underground Construction
- MSc in Computer Science: Systems Modelling and Data Analysis
- MSc in Electrical Engineering: Smart Grids Technology Platform
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications: Network and Services
- MSc in Geophysics: Applied Geophysics
- MSc in in Computer Aided Engineering Processes: Virtualization of Foundry Engineering
- MSc in Management: International Management
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Advanced Materials – Processing and Characterization
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Functional Materials
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Modern Materials, Design, and Application
- MSc in Mechatronic Engineering: Mechatronics Design
- MSc in Mining and Geology: Economic Geology
- MSc in Mining Geology: Mining Engineering
- MSc in Sociology: Technology and Society