MA in International Management
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Department of Management
Tuition and Other Fees
1750 EUR semester
Graduates acquire broad knowledge of international management with a special emphasis put on the rules of the European single market. They are prepared to pursue a career in marketing as well as economic and financial divisions, and to supervise the production of both domestic enterprises and divisions of foreign companies operating in Poland. The programme is interesting and diverse, stimulating creativity, social maturity and cultural sensitivity of the students.
Global problems and specific applications will be studied, not exclusively, within the following courses: Global Economy, Strategic Management, Quantitative Methods in Management, Leadership & Team Management, Management Accounting, International Project Management, Multicultural Management, International Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Polish Language & Culture, Business Communication, Econometrics, Game Theory and Value-based Management Accounting.
Classes, lead by the professional staff of AGH Faculty of Management, are very much interactive and rooted in practical experience and scientific knowledge.
1. First degree graduates with compliance of learning outcomes with the effects of first degree education in Management may be recruited for the International Management specialization.
2. In addition, the candidate must be able to use English to the extent enabling continuation of education in this language (at least level B2). Knowledge of English must be confirmed by a language certificate or other document, e.g. a supplement of a first degree studies during which the candidate took an English language exam.
dr inż. Anna Dubel (phone: 48 12 617 42 23 )
A. Mickiewicza Ave. 30
30-059 Krakow, Poland
phone: +48 12 617 50 92
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications
- BSc in Mechatronic Engineering
- MA in International Management
- MSc in Applied Geology: Economic Geology
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Energy Transition
- MSc in Civil Engineering : Geotechnical Engineering and Underground Construction
- MSc in Computer Science: Systems Modelling and Data Analysis
- MSc in Electrical Engineering: Smart Grids Technology Platform
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications: Network and Services
- MSc in Geophysics: Applied Geophysics
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Functional Materials
- MSc in Mechatronic Engineering: Mechatronics Design
- MSc in Mining Geology: Mining Engineering
- Non-Ferrous Metals Science and Engineering: Modern Materials, Design and Application