MSc in Management: International Management
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Second-cycle degree programme
Faculty of Management, AGH University of Science and Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
1750 EUR per year
Contact the Unit
Graduates acquire broad knowledge of international management with a special emphasis put on the rules of the European single market. They are prepared to pursue a career in marketing as well as economic and financial divisions, and to supervise the production of both domestic enterprises and divisions of foreign companies operating in Poland. The programme is interesting and diverse, stimulating creativity, social maturity and cultural sensitivity of the students.
Global problems and specific applications will be studied, not exclusively, within the following courses: Global Economy, Strategic Management, Quantitative Methods in Management, Leadership & Team Management, Management Accounting, International Project Management, Multicultural Management, International Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Polish Language & Culture, Business Communication, Econometrics, Game Theory and Value-based Management Accounting.
Classes, lead by the professional staff of AGH Faculty of Management, are very much interactive and rooted in practical experience and scientific knowledge.
Candidates are asked to attach to the e-Rekrutacja system the following documents:
- Scan of the passport page with your photo and personal data.
- Scan of signed Curriculum Vitae.
- Scan of signed cover letter, in which a candidate is obliged to show special predispositions to study at the chosen programme of study.
- Scan of the official certificate confirming your command of the language of instruction (Polish or English) – list of recognised English certificates.
- Scan of the higher education diploma with legalization (or apostille) with annotation (or as a separate document) stating, that the diploma entitles to apply for admission to second-cycle degree programmes at universities of every type in the country in which you received the above mentioned diploma.
- Scan of the official transcript of records with scale of grades included, confirmed by the University.
AGH UST Centre for International Students
Education related issues
DSc Anna Dubel
A. Mickiewicza Ave. 30
30-059 Krakow, Poland
phone: +48 12 617 50 92
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications
- BSc in Mechatronic Engineering
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy
- MSc in Civil Engineering : Geotechnical Engineering and Underground Construction
- MSc in Computer Science: Systems Modelling and Data Analysis
- MSc in Electrical Engineering: Smart Grids Technology Platform
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications: Network and Services
- MSc in Geophysics: Applied Geophysics
- MSc in in Computer Aided Engineering Processes: Virtualization of Foundry Engineering
- MSc in Management: International Management
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Advanced Materials – Processing and Characterization
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Functional Materials
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Modern Materials, Design, and Application
- MSc in Mechatronic Engineering: Mechatronics Design
- MSc in Mining and Geology: Economic Geology
- MSc in Mining Geology: Mining Engineering
- MSc in Sociology: Technology and Society