BSc in Mechatronic Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
First-cycle degree programme
7 semesters semester
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics, AGH University of Science and Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
Contact the Unit
Mechatronics means interdisciplinary studies in the areas of engineering and technology. In general, it is a new approach to designing and manufacturing of innovative products. Mechatronics combines such fields as mechanics, electronics, controlling and computer engineering.
Graduates in Mechatronics are able to analyse, design and manufacture, operate and service complex interdisciplinary products. They are able to recognize real engineering problems and be ready to work as part of engineering teams in many different fields of industry, including automation, aviation, house equipment, consumer electronics, defense, software, manufacturing etc.
The studies consist of general and technical courses. General courses include mathematics, physics, chemistry, materials science, computer and control science, while technical courses include mechanical design, manufacturing processes, electronics, electrical engineering, CAD/CAM/CAE, measurements and signal processing, project management and software engineering.
The programme has been created because we believe it is very important for engineers nowadays to have a wide knowledge in many disciplines, as it helps them to achieve innovative solutions and be competitive on the global market.
Candidates are asked to attach to the e-Rekrutacja system the following documents:
- Scan of the passport page with your photo and personal data.
- Scan of signed Curriculum Vitae.
- Scan of signed cover letter, in which a candidate is obliged to show special predispositions to study at the chosen programme of study.
- Scan of the official certificate confirming your command of the language of instruction (Polish or English) – list of recognised English certificates.
- Scan of the higher education diploma with legalization (or apostille) with annotation (or as a separate document) stating, that the diploma entitles to apply for admission to second-cycle degree programmes at universities of every type in the country in which you received the above mentioned diploma.
- Scan of the official transcript of records with scale of grades included, confirmed by the University.
AGH UST Centre for International Students
Education related issues
Professor Wojciech Lisowski
A. Mickiewicza Ave. 30
30-059 Krakow, Poland
phone: +48 12 617 50 92
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications
- BSc in Mechatronic Engineering
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy
- MSc in Civil Engineering : Geotechnical Engineering and Underground Construction
- MSc in Computer Science: Systems Modelling and Data Analysis
- MSc in Electrical Engineering: Smart Grids Technology Platform
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications: Network and Services
- MSc in Geophysics: Applied Geophysics
- MSc in in Computer Aided Engineering Processes: Virtualization of Foundry Engineering
- MSc in Management: International Management
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Advanced Materials – Processing and Characterization
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Functional Materials
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Modern Materials, Design, and Application
- MSc in Mechatronic Engineering: Mechatronics Design
- MSc in Mining and Geology: Economic Geology
- MSc in Mining Geology: Mining Engineering
- MSc in Sociology: Technology and Society