MSc in Electrical Engineering: Smart Grids Technology Platform
Area of Studies
business studies and management sciences
Degree (in English)
Second-cycle degree programme
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering, AGH University of Science and Technology
Tuition and Other Fees
2250 EUR per year
Contact the Unit
This specialization aims at presenting Smart Grids Technological Platform, its applications to the so-called "Intelligent power systems", capable of integrating and controlling distributed energy sources and containers.
The graduates will learn how to optimize the existing power systems with the use of novel power electronics systems, as well as informatic and telecommunications tools, providing safety and reliability of high quality energy suppliers. The graduates will be able to efficiently process and use energy, and also undertake activities focused on improving living standards on the energy market under competitive conditions. The tutorial will be held in English language, thanks to which the graduates will acquire the command of English specialist terminology of European Smart Grid Technology Platform.
Candidates are asked to attach to the e-Rekrutacja system the following documents:
- Scan of the passport page with your photo and personal data.
- Scan of signed Curriculum Vitae.
- Scan of signed cover letter (template HERE), in which a candidate is obliged to show special predispositions to study at the chosen programme of study.
- Scan of the official certificate confirming your command of the language of instruction (Polish or English) – list of recognised English certificates.
- Scan of the higher education diploma with annotation (or as a separate document) stating, that the diploma entitles to apply for admission to second-cycle degree programmes at universities of every type in the country in which you received the above mentioned diploma.
- Scan of the official transcript of records with scale of grades included, confirmed by the University.
AGH UST Centre for International Students
Education related issues
Vice-Dean, Professor Ryszard Sroka
A. Mickiewicza Ave. 30
30-059 Krakow, Poland
phone: +48 12 617 50 92
- BSc in Computer Science
- BSc in Electronics and Telecommunications
- BSc in Mechatronic Engineering
- MA in International Management
- MSc in Applied Geology: Economic Geology
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Clean Fossil and Alternative Fuels Energy
- MSc in Chemical Technology: Energy Transition
- MSc in Civil Engineering : Geotechnical Engineering and Underground Construction
- MSc in Computer Science: Systems Modelling and Data Analysis
- MSc in Electrical Engineering: Smart Grids Technology Platform
- MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications: Network and Services
- MSc in Geophysics: Applied Geophysics
- MSc in Materials Engineering: Functional Materials
- MSc in Mechatronic Engineering: Mechatronics Design
- MSc in Mining Geology: Mining Engineering
- Non-Ferrous Metals Science and Engineering: Modern Materials, Design and Application