MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science
1,5 years / 3 semesters
Silesian University of Technology; Faculty of Energy and Environmental Engineering
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee (1500€) for 1st semester (1400€) for each subsequent semester
Students obtain knowledge within energy generation processes, its utilization and environmental engineering methods which provide to minimize industry and civil effects on environment. Students obtain complete education which allows them to design and use the production processes, dispatch and work with energy management (especially using energy saving methods and renewable sources). Alumni will be prepared to work at the energy companies as well as at some administrative departments of the energy sector.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records Bachelor degree certificate with transcript of records The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
1.Document stating that candidate’s diploma allows to take up the second cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
2. Language proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
More information about the language certificate on our website:
3. A motivation letter must be added to your application.
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 237 16 90
- BA in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)
- BSc General Engineering
- BSc in Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering - Information systems in medicine
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Informatics
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Power Engineering
- BSc in Prosumer Energy Technologies
- BSc in Transport
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- BSc Interdisciplinary studies: Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Automatic Control and Robotics – Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of Balluff company)
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering
- MSc in Biotechnology
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Cognitive Technologies
- MSc in Control, Electronics, and Information Engineering (CEIE)
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Informatics
- MSc in Logistics (part-time)
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering – Aircraft Propulsion Systems
- MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
- MSc in Prosumer Energy Technologies
- MSc in Sustainable Energy Engineering
- MSc in Transport