MSc in Mechanical Engineering
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Opole University of Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
The programme is based on typical courses for mechanical engineering with Focus on improving students skills in computer aided design and machine testing. During the programme students will acquire the knowledge on modern design of mechanical objects and constructions.
• Photocopy of the BSc degree (with a full list of grades obtained during the course of study) with a sworn translation into Polish
• Documents that are necessary and entitle the candidates to undertake higher education (in case of applying for the first cycle degree studies – it is necessary to include the statement confirming that the candidate fulfill the criteria of eligibility to study at any university)
• English language certificate or other document that confirms that the candidate graduated with English as the language of instruction
• Photocopy of the European Health Insurance Card or a photocopy of any evidence of health insurance coverage or entitlement to healthcare services
• Printed and signed application form downloaded from the application system
• Passport and visa photocopy
Prószkowska 76 St.
45-758 Opole, Poland
phone: + 48 77 449 8508