MSc in Informatics
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Master of Science
1,5 years / 3 semesters
Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice
Tuition and Other Fees
Tuition fee (1250€) for 1st semester (1100€) for each subsequent semester.
20th of January
The program in Informatics is made up of courses that give students specialized knowledge in the field of information technology and computer science. The common obligatory courses focus on the evaluation
of computer networks and systems performance, digital modelling, computer vision and pattern recognition, design, and analysis of advanced computer systems. Two elective specialization tracks include advanced knowledge and skills in the field of industrial informatics systems or the Internet of things technology. Industrial informatics systems specialization provides knowledge about real-time systems, industrial computers, and network design, software certification, control algorithms. Internet of things track includes the knowledge on IoT networks and devices, cloud computing and data analysis, software development methodologies, augmented and virtual reality systems.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with transcript of records Bachelor degree certificate with transcript of records. The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: Polish / English.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
1.Document stating that candidate’s diploma allows to take up the second cycle studies in the country of issue (if such a statement is not already written on that certificate).
2. Proficiency at level B2 by CEFR scale or equivalent.
ul. Akademicka 2A
44-100 Gliwice, Poland
phone: + 48 32 237 16 90
- BSc in Automatic Control and Robotics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics (interdisciplinary studies)
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering (BE) direction. Specialization: Information systems in medicine (Full-time)
- BSc in Biotechnology
- BSc in Circular Economy
- BSc in Civil Engineering
- BSc in Electrical Engineering
- BSc in Engineering Physics
- BSc in Environmental Engineering
- BSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- BSc in Informatics
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Full-time)
- BSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (Part-time)
- BSc in Mathematics (Applied Mathematics)
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Mining and Geology
- BSc in Power Engineering
- BSc in Transport
- MSc in Architecture
- MSc in Automation and Robotics – Integrated Manufacturing Systems (under patronage of the Balluff company)
- MSc in Biotechnology - Biofuels
- MSc in Civil Engineering
- MSc in Electrical Engineering
- MSc in Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
- MSc in Informatics
- MSc in interdisciplinary studies: Automatic Control and Robotics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics - Data Science
- MSc in interdisciplinary studies: Automatic Control and Robotics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics - Electronics and Telecommunication
- MSc in Logistics (part-time)
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Logistic Systems in Industrial Enterprises (Full-time)
- MSc in Management and Production Engineering - Management of Production Systems (part-time)
- MSc in Materials Engineering - Welding technologies and surface engineering in manufacturing (under the patronage of Messer Eutectic Castolin Sp. z o.o. company)
- MSc in Materials Engineering – with major in - Materials and Processes in Modern Industry
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering - Aircraft Design
- MSc in Mechanics and Machine Design- Aircraft Propulsion Systems
- MSc in Mechatronics – Mechatronic Systems Engineering (under the patronage of the IBS Poland company)
- MSc in Mining and Geology
- MSc in Power Engineering - Energy Transition
- MSc in Transport
- MSci in Interdisciplinary Studies: Automatic Control and Robotics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics - Automatic Control