Master Degree in Civil Engineering, Specialization: Engineering Infrastructure
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW
Tuition and Other Fees
Charges for documents, accommodation in a student dormitory, repetition of classes – in accordance with internal regulations.
Date of commencement of studies: 1st October - https://www.sggw.edu.pl/en/home/studies/recruitment/2-en-calendar/
Aim of the program:
The primary mission of the study is to ensure the highest quality in transferring the advanced knowledge to graduates, and provide best understanding of Engineering Infrastructure challenges. Those issues certainly require the application of analytical, decision making and critical thinking skills, that the students will develop during their studies. This will be achieved by delivering best quality taught modules in topics such as structural design and geotechnical engineering.
The course will equip students with a range of transferable skills, and an ideal combination for a leading career in civil engineering. It will allow demonstrating the ability to work independently on a complex topic and demonstrate initiative in the solution of engineering challenges.
Main mandatory subjects:
Foreign language, Hydraulic structures, Environmental Hazard Assessment, Mathematics, Theory of elasticity and plasticity, Structural mechanics, Geotechnical engineering in urban and transportation infrastructure, Complex steel structures, Construction process management, Construction – executing and process planning, Finite Element Methods (computation methods), Construction law and investment processes regulations, Advanced foundation engineering, Complex concrete structures, Timber structures, BIM in civil engineering, Diploma seminar, Intellectual property management, 6 additional subjects chosen by the student.
- Recruitment requirements:
- diploma of the first-cycle studies (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the field of civil engineering
- diploma of related field of the first cycle studies, for which the effects of education are convergent with the learning outcomes expected of the candidates. Foreign candidates will be qualified on the basis of the documentation attached to the Candidate Service System;
- in the case of the number of candidates exceeding the admission limit – the average grade from first-cycle studies is taken in to account;
- confirmed knowledge of English language – read more.
Confirmation of knowledge of English language: document certifying knowledge of English or an interview confirming the knowledge of English.
Student Affairs Office: email@example.com
Faculty Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
02-787 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 59 310 25
- Bachelor Degree in Organic Agriculture and Food Production
- Master Degree in Civil Engineering, Specialization: Engineering Infrastructure
- Master Degree in Environmental Engineering, Specialization: Modern Engineering in Water Management
- Master Degree in Environmental Protection, Specialization: Restoration and Management of Environment
- Master Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Master Degree in Forestry, Specialization: Forest Information Technology
- Master Degree in Horticulture, Specialization: General Horticulture
- Master Degree in Informatics and Econometrics, Specialization: Big Data Analytics
- Veterinary Medicine