Master Degree in Environmental Engineering, Specialization: Modern Engineering in Water Management
Area of Studies
Degree (in English)
Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW
Tuition and Other Fees
Charges for documents, accommodation in a student dormitory, repetition of classes – in accordance with internal regulations.
Date of commencement of studies: 1st March - https://www.sggw.edu.pl/en/home/studies/recruitment/2-en-calendar/
Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW and Kazakh National Agrarian Research University (KazNARU) offers studies POlish-KAZakh International Joint Master in Environmental Engineering: “Modern Engineering in Water Management”.
This program is a joint initiative of two Universities, which received a founding from the Polish National Agency of Academic Exchange (NAWA). Giving the possibility of creating an extraordinary, world specialist program offering practical lectures organized in Poland and Kazakhstan.
During this program You will be able to apply for:
- scholarship for the mobility period,
- intercultural workshops,
- professional English language course.
Aim of the study:
The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering launched the new international studies “Modern Engineering in Water Management”. Study program starts 1st of March 2021. The Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering aims to offer students the holistic and interdisciplinary knowledge in the area of water management. Specialists from different faculties of SGGW and from abroad will be involved. MSc program is focused on both technical and ecological aspects of the environment, emphasizing the role of humans in shaping sustainable landscapes and ecosystems. Specifically, students will obtain a complex knowledge in water management in the age of environmental droughts and climate change. The program is divided into three semesters. It consists of lectures, seminars, workshops, lab works, and field research conducted in both partner countries: Poland and Kazakhstan.
Detailed program of studies:
During the MSc program all students will be studying at two different universities. Courses offered in the first semester will be organised in three modules 1) one month join online module 2) three months stationary module in Kazakhstan (scholarships paid by NAWA) 3) Field research module part one (Drought and deserts in Kazakhstan). The second and third semesters are organised in Poland and includes obligatory and elective courses; intercultural workshops in Tatra mountains; field research module part two (Drought and wetlands in Poland); master thesis.
- diploma of engineer of the first-cycle studies (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the field of environmental engineering
- diploma of related field of the first cycle studies, for which the effects of education are convergent with the learning outcomes expected of the candidates. Foreign candidates will be qualified on the basis of the documentation attached to the Candidate Service System;
- in case of number of candidates exceeding the admission limit – in the first place the graduates form first cycle studies in environmental engineering will be admitted base on the average grade from first-cycle studies; in the second place the graduates form first cycle studies in related fields of study will be admitted base on the average grade from first-cycle studies;
- confirmed knowledge of English language – read more.
Confirmed knowledge of English language
Student Affairs Office: email@example.com
Faculty Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
02-787 Warsaw, Poland
phone: +48 22 59 310 25
- Bachelor Degree in Organic Agriculture and Food Production
- Master Degree in Civil Engineering, Specialization: Engineering Infrastructure
- Master Degree in Environmental Engineering, Specialization: Modern Engineering in Water Management
- Master Degree in Environmental Protection, Specialization: Restoration and Management of Environment
- Master Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Master Degree in Forestry, Specialization: Forest Information Technology
- Master Degree in Horticulture, Specialization: General Horticulture
- Master Degree in Informatics and Econometrics, Specialization: Big Data Analytics
- Veterinary Medicine